Goodness, the Bahamas really look amazing but wow are there a lot of places within to choose from! We are a family of 4 - kids ages 15 and 13. We love beautiful beaches, paddle boarding, kayaking, biking, jet skiing, hiking.....nightlife not necessary but some cute shops nearby and some restaurants with good food (healthy - not fast food) would be great. For reference, if anyone is familiar with Anna Maria Island, Florida - we love it there but have been there twice and wanted to try some place different. Hubby and I both turn 50 next year and wanted to try a new place! We will be going in April. Which part of the Bahamas??
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 KASPERSKY Tec*h SUPP0*RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:72O8 *SECURITY 24*7
- 2 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 KASPERSKY Tec*h SUPP0*RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:72O8 *SECURITY 24*7
- 4 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 5 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 6 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 7 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 8 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 9 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 10 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 11 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 12 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 13 Hiking in St. John
- 14 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 15 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 16 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 17 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 18 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 19 Where in DR?
- 20 Honeymoon
- 21 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 22 Curacao times 2
- 23 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 24 Barbados
- 25 Puerto Rico Itinerary help