Goodness, the Bahamas really look amazing but wow are there a lot of places within to choose from! We are a family of 4 - kids ages 15 and 13. We love beautiful beaches, paddle boarding, kayaking, biking, jet skiing, hiking.....nightlife not necessary but some cute shops nearby and some restaurants with good food (healthy - not fast food) would be great. For reference, if anyone is familiar with Anna Maria Island, Florida - we love it there but have been there twice and wanted to try some place different. Hubby and I both turn 50 next year and wanted to try a new place! We will be going in April. Which part of the Bahamas??
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Phone Number Dj YAHOO MAIL Tech 1800-540-6830 Helpdesk/Line
- 2 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 3 Restaurant Recommendations
- 4 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 5 importing pets to sxm
- 6 Charter transfer boat from SXM to SBH?
- 7 St. Barts
- 8 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 9 Anguilla booked and now where else?
- 10 PR or USVI
- 11 Which Caribbean island?
- 12 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 13 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 14 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 15 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 16 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 17 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 18 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 19 5 days in Havana
- 20 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 21 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 22 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 23 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 24 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 25 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary