Goodness, the Bahamas really look amazing but wow are there a lot of places within to choose from! We are a family of 4 - kids ages 15 and 13. We love beautiful beaches, paddle boarding, kayaking, biking, jet skiing, hiking.....nightlife not necessary but some cute shops nearby and some restaurants with good food (healthy - not fast food) would be great. For reference, if anyone is familiar with Anna Maria Island, Florida - we love it there but have been there twice and wanted to try some place different. Hubby and I both turn 50 next year and wanted to try a new place! We will be going in April. Which part of the Bahamas??
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 2 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 3 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 4 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 5 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 6 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 7 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 8 New Destination
- 9 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 10 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 11 Bahamas help
- 12 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 13 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 14 Vacation suggestion, please
- 15 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 16 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 17 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 18 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 19 aruba planning advice
- 20 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 21 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 22 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 23 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 24 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 25 Barbados Beaches