Goodness, the Bahamas really look amazing but wow are there a lot of places within to choose from! We are a family of 4 - kids ages 15 and 13. We love beautiful beaches, paddle boarding, kayaking, biking, jet skiing, hiking.....nightlife not necessary but some cute shops nearby and some restaurants with good food (healthy - not fast food) would be great. For reference, if anyone is familiar with Anna Maria Island, Florida - we love it there but have been there twice and wanted to try some place different. Hubby and I both turn 50 next year and wanted to try a new place! We will be going in April. Which part of the Bahamas??
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 2 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 3 Rejuvonus
- 4 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 5 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 6 St.Lucia newbie
- 7 aruba fun!!!
- 8 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 9 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 10 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 11 Turks and caicos
- 12 Aruba weather
- 13 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 14 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 15 Turks and caicos
- 16 Cruise stop activities
- 17 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 18 Jade Mountain
- 19 Honeymoon Help!!
- 20 Bermuda
- 21 Restaurant Suggestions
- 22 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 23 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 24 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 25 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?