Goodness, the Bahamas really look amazing but wow are there a lot of places within to choose from! We are a family of 4 - kids ages 15 and 13. We love beautiful beaches, paddle boarding, kayaking, biking, jet skiing, hiking.....nightlife not necessary but some cute shops nearby and some restaurants with good food (healthy - not fast food) would be great. For reference, if anyone is familiar with Anna Maria Island, Florida - we love it there but have been there twice and wanted to try some place different. Hubby and I both turn 50 next year and wanted to try a new place! We will be going in April. Which part of the Bahamas??
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 안전한 토토 ≪접속주소 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 3 1st time to Barbados
- 4 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 5 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 6 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 7 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 8 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 GTC
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 13 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 14 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 15 Cayman Islands travel report
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Curacao times 2
- 18 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 19 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 20 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 21 Bermuda Travel Report
- 22 Cuba Help
- 23 Cuba via cruise
- 24 Aruba villa help desperate!
- 25 BVI: Comparable Islands?