Goodness, the Bahamas really look amazing but wow are there a lot of places within to choose from! We are a family of 4 - kids ages 15 and 13. We love beautiful beaches, paddle boarding, kayaking, biking, jet skiing, hiking.....nightlife not necessary but some cute shops nearby and some restaurants with good food (healthy - not fast food) would be great. For reference, if anyone is familiar with Anna Maria Island, Florida - we love it there but have been there twice and wanted to try some place different. Hubby and I both turn 50 next year and wanted to try a new place! We will be going in April. Which part of the Bahamas??
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://freesupplementrial.com/puria-serum/
- 2 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 3 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 4 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 5 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 6 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 7 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 8 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 9 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 10 Island Hopping
- 11 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 12 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 13 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Havana restaurants
- 16 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 17 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 18 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 19 What area of T&C to stay in?
- 20 Playa del Carmen vs. Negril vs. Other
- 21 Getting away in June
- 22 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 23 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 24 A Week In Cuba
- 25 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed