Please help me pick a destination. I am looking for an island getaway in mid-May, for a couple. We like quiet, private and beautiful. Easy access to good snorkeling is key, but we are not snorkel snobs. We also like to hike and bike. We will be flying out of Toronto, Ontario, and want to keep our budget for a week to between $5,000 and $6,000, including airfare, meals, transfers, etc. We are looking at St Lucia (Ti Kaye), St John USVI (renting a villa), Tortola (villa or Long Bay resort), and Turks & Caicos (no idea). St Lucia is beautiful, but tough (and therefore expensive) to get around. St John is beautiful, but must rent a vehicle and we're a little freaked out by the driving on the left thing. Not sure if the snorkeling on Tortola will be good. Concerned that T&C will end up being too expensive. We need help!
Overwhelmed by choices
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Watch A Madea Christmas Movie Online Free On Vioozzzzzzzzzzzzz 720p.
- 2 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 3 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 4 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 5 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 6 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 7 Islands with great nightlife
- 8 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 9 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 10 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 11 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 12 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 13 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 14 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 15 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 16 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 17 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 18 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 19 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 20 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 21 Beaches Turks question
- 22 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 23 Curacao - where to stay
- 24 Dominican Republic baseball in February
- 25 May Honeymoon