I have seen nmany pictures of the South Pacific that the resorts have over the water bungalows. We would love to stay in one but the the South Pacific is to far of a flight from the east coast and more money then we would like to spend. I was wondering is there any place in the caribbean or in south america that offers these? I have heard of a resort called Anthonys Key resort in Honduras but the place seems a little to bare bones for us. Any other suggestions?
Over the Water Bungalows
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 2 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 3 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 4 AI in Punta Cana
- 5 ATLANTIS lately?
- 6 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 7 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 8 Need Puerto Rico location advice
- 9 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 10 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 11 Best island for a villa rental
- 12 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 13 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 14 Which Island?
- 15 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 16 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 17 Punta Cana?
- 18 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 19 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 20 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 21 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 22 Advice needed
- 23 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 24 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 25 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7