We are sailing on Celebrity to Willemstad, Curacao in Nov. I can't find a lot of info. on the port & haven't heard much about it. I'm looking for advice on what we should do. BTW, we're supposed to be docked from 7am to 6pm. DH & I would be happy lounging on the beach & playing in the water. However, if there is anything that is "not to be missed", we would like to know. We're mostly interested in things that are specific to Curacao or are only found in very few locations around the world. In other words, if we can only experience it in Curacao, we don't want to miss it. Thanks
Only in Curacao
- 1 St.Thomas St. John
- 2 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 3 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 4 June vacation trip for guys
- 5 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 6 Which island to visit???
- 7 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 8 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 9 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 10 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 11 Honeymoon Help!
- 12 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 13 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 14 Grand Cayman
- 15 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 16 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 17 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 18 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 19 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 20 quiet and relaxing
- 21 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 22 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 23 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 24 All Inclusive for small children?
- 25 Private tours in Jamaica