We are sailing on Celebrity to Willemstad, Curacao in Nov. I can't find a lot of info. on the port & haven't heard much about it. I'm looking for advice on what we should do. BTW, we're supposed to be docked from 7am to 6pm. DH & I would be happy lounging on the beach & playing in the water. However, if there is anything that is "not to be missed", we would like to know. We're mostly interested in things that are specific to Curacao or are only found in very few locations around the world. In other words, if we can only experience it in Curacao, we don't want to miss it. Thanks
Only in Curacao
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 2 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 3 month stay on a caribbean island
- 4 Ferry to Rum Point
- 5 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 6 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 7 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 8 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 9 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 10 Islands with great nightlife
- 11 Family with infants/toddlers
- 12 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 13 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 14 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 15 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 16 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 17 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 18 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 19 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 20 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 21 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 22 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 23 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 24 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 25 Studying French in the Caribbean