We are thinking of heading to PR in April with our son, who will be around 2 at that time. We only have a week, so we were thinking of just picking two base locations and daytripping, etc. from there.
My first thought was to have 3-4 nights in San Juan and the remaining time on Vieques, but I was hoping for some feedback on that. Is that too much or not enough time? Is there enough to do to keep us occupied on Vieques for several days? Is there another logical base that you would recommend?
By way of background, we're pretty extensive international travelers, including my son - we just got back from a two week trip to Turkey and he loved it! We tend to stay in B&B type places, like adventures and outdoor excursions, and can only tolerate a day or two of just total beach relaxing. That being said, we do recognize the limitations of traveling with our little one (zip lining or sea kayaking probably not in the cards for another few years).
Any advice will be warmly welcomed! Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 On the off chance that yes, then Zyalix it's the ideal
- 2 http://boostupmuscles.com/penetrex-male-enhancement/
- 3 First trip trip Puerto Rico
- 4 Grenada
- 5 Resorts that offer private homes/villa
- 6 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 7 aruba planning advice
- 8 New Years Eve / St John
- 9 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 10 Looking for island choice help
- 11 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 12 US Cash in Cuba
- 13 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 14 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 15 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 16 Peterson
- 17 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 18 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 19 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 20 So very lost trying to plan..please help
- 21 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 22 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 23 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 24 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 25 Dream 50th Anniversary