We are thinking of heading to PR in April with our son, who will be around 2 at that time. We only have a week, so we were thinking of just picking two base locations and daytripping, etc. from there.
My first thought was to have 3-4 nights in San Juan and the remaining time on Vieques, but I was hoping for some feedback on that. Is that too much or not enough time? Is there enough to do to keep us occupied on Vieques for several days? Is there another logical base that you would recommend?
By way of background, we're pretty extensive international travelers, including my son - we just got back from a two week trip to Turkey and he loved it! We tend to stay in B&B type places, like adventures and outdoor excursions, and can only tolerate a day or two of just total beach relaxing. That being said, we do recognize the limitations of traveling with our little one (zip lining or sea kayaking probably not in the cards for another few years).
Any advice will be warmly welcomed! Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:260:2909 password reset CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 3 Currency Americans Should Bring to Cuba
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 6 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 7 1st time to Barbados
- 8 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 9 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 10 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 11 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 12 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 13 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 14 GTC
- 15 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 16 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 17 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 18 Cayman Islands travel report
- 19 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 20 Curacao times 2
- 21 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 22 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 23 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 24 Bermuda Travel Report
- 25 Cuba Help