I'm just looking for some suggestions/advice! I'm looking to go to an island for a month or two. I wouldn't need to work or anything - but maybe for fun I'd look into volunteering or something while there. I'm looking for an island that is relatively safe for a younger guy like myself (28) to go for runs around, or walk on the beach at night. That's really it as far as requirements! I'm simple when it comes to food and stuff, but a safe place to run/walk on the beach and maybe some beach bars to relax around are all I need.
Anything helps! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 2 Cuba via cruise
- 3 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 4 Cuba Help
- 5 Rent Oceanfront Villa with Staff
- 6 How to get to Havanna
- 7 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 8 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 9 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 10 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 13 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 14 Living in the Caribbean
- 15 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 16 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 17 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 18 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 19 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 20 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 21 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 22 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 23 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 24 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 25 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios