I'm just looking for some suggestions/advice! I'm looking to go to an island for a month or two. I wouldn't need to work or anything - but maybe for fun I'd look into volunteering or something while there. I'm looking for an island that is relatively safe for a younger guy like myself (28) to go for runs around, or walk on the beach at night. That's really it as far as requirements! I'm simple when it comes to food and stuff, but a safe place to run/walk on the beach and maybe some beach bars to relax around are all I need.
Anything helps! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 파워볼사다리 ≪접속주소 : pna12.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Curaçao and girls?
- 3 Small Carribean Hotel
- 4 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 5 Punta Cana Excursions
- 6 customs questions
- 7 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 8 Nassau Bahamas
- 9 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 10 Biking in Caribbean
- 11 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 12 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 13 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 14 Help with how long on each island.
- 15 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 16 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 17 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 18 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 19 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 20 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 21 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 22 Hiking in St. John
- 23 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 24 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 25 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed