I'm just looking for some suggestions/advice! I'm looking to go to an island for a month or two. I wouldn't need to work or anything - but maybe for fun I'd look into volunteering or something while there. I'm looking for an island that is relatively safe for a younger guy like myself (28) to go for runs around, or walk on the beach at night. That's really it as far as requirements! I'm simple when it comes to food and stuff, but a safe place to run/walk on the beach and maybe some beach bars to relax around are all I need.
Anything helps! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Choosing the best island for Honeymoon
- 2 Choosing the Right Island
- 3 Caribbean ferries
- 4 car rental in barbados
- 5 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 6 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 7 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 8 Where to go in August??? HELP!
- 9 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 10 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 11 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 12 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 13 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 14 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 15 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 16 Aruba help!
- 17 St Martin
- 18 Planning a three week trip
- 19 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 20 Casa Karma
- 21 Honeymoon - please help!
- 22 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 23 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 24 Cuba
- 25 Negril, Jamaica resorts for young people