I'm just looking for some suggestions/advice! I'm looking to go to an island for a month or two. I wouldn't need to work or anything - but maybe for fun I'd look into volunteering or something while there. I'm looking for an island that is relatively safe for a younger guy like myself (28) to go for runs around, or walk on the beach at night. That's really it as far as requirements! I'm simple when it comes to food and stuff, but a safe place to run/walk on the beach and maybe some beach bars to relax around are all I need.
Anything helps! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 2 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 3 Family of 5 undecided island
- 4 Christmas 2017
- 5 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 6 Honeymoon Help!!
- 7 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 8 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 9 All inclusive
- 10 BVI trip questions
- 11 DR vs. Mexico
- 12 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 13 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 14 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 15 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 16 family resort ideas?
- 17 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 18 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 19 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 20 First time to Puerto Rico
- 21 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 22 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 23 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 24 Cuba with preschooler in April
- 25 Caribbean Vacation in May