I'm just looking for some suggestions/advice! I'm looking to go to an island for a month or two. I wouldn't need to work or anything - but maybe for fun I'd look into volunteering or something while there. I'm looking for an island that is relatively safe for a younger guy like myself (28) to go for runs around, or walk on the beach at night. That's really it as far as requirements! I'm simple when it comes to food and stuff, but a safe place to run/walk on the beach and maybe some beach bars to relax around are all I need.
Anything helps! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 2 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 3 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 4 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 5 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 6 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 7 New Destination
- 8 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 9 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 10 Bahamas help
- 11 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 12 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 13 Vacation suggestion, please
- 14 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 15 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 16 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 17 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 18 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 19 aruba planning advice
- 20 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 21 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 22 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 23 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 24 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 25 Barbados Beaches