Hubby and I are going to Grenada for a week and are interested in taking a one day cruise, either around the island or to another small island. Would like to hear from anyone who has done this, we're open to a catamaran,small yacht or sailboat!
one day cruise from Grenada any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 T&C - tropical storm Cristobal
- 2 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 3 Turks and Caicos, where to stay
- 4 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 5 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 6 St Barts/One Day
- 7 Why Barbados?
- 8 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 9 Too many choices.....
- 10 Late September cruise, is this a bad time of year?
- 11 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 12 Best Island for Me?
- 13 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 14 walking to the lighthouse
- 15 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 16 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 17 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 18 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 19 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 20 Cuba with Gate 1
- 21 Anguilla stay?
- 22 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 23 Back from San Juan
- 24 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 25 San Juan Airport