Hubby and I are going to Grenada for a week and are interested in taking a one day cruise, either around the island or to another small island. Would like to hear from anyone who has done this, we're open to a catamaran,small yacht or sailboat!
one day cruise from Grenada any suggestions?
- 1 Sailing in the Bahamas (HD Timelapse Video)
- 2 Wedding at smaller all inclusive, not in mexico?
- 3 Help choosing an island for family Thanksgiving
- 4 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 5 Peter Island, The Beach House, Jumby Bay, Biras Creek or Kamalame Cay?
- 6 Support boat for kayak expedition - Anegada Passage
- 7 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 8 What are the best holiday destinations in the Caribbean?
- 9 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 10 St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Mariott Beach Resort
- 11 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 12 Which island to visit???
- 13 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 14 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 15 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 16 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 17 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 18 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 19 Bermuda Trip
- 20 quiet and relaxing
- 21 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 22 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 23 St.Thomas St. John
- 24 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 25 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman