Would appreciate your recommendations on carribean island to visit end of Nov or 1st-2nd week in Dec 2012. We have traveled to Jamaica(Negril, Ochi), Cancun, Mexico, Grand Cayman, St. Lucia and HI. Negril we really enjoyed, followed by St. Luica. We enjoy more of a raw diet, along with beans and whole grains. Our visit to St. Lucia allowed us to frequent the grocery store in Rodey Bay to purchase veggies, and the like. Can you recommend other Carribean islands for a lovely getaway? We are not into partying-more into relaxation and enjoying each other. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 파워볼실시간사이트 ◐ 도메인 : pna12.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Havana
- 3 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 4 Barbados-how about this place?
- 5 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 6 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 7 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 8 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 9 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 10 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 11 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 12 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 13 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations
- 15 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 16 Family vacation
- 17 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 18 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 19 PR or USVI
- 20 Havana Hotel
- 21 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 22 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 23 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 24 Cayman Islands Currency
- 25 Virgin Gorda BVI