Would appreciate your recommendations on carribean island to visit end of Nov or 1st-2nd week in Dec 2012. We have traveled to Jamaica(Negril, Ochi), Cancun, Mexico, Grand Cayman, St. Lucia and HI. Negril we really enjoyed, followed by St. Luica. We enjoy more of a raw diet, along with beans and whole grains. Our visit to St. Lucia allowed us to frequent the grocery store in Rodey Bay to purchase veggies, and the like. Can you recommend other Carribean islands for a lovely getaway? We are not into partying-more into relaxation and enjoying each other. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BVI trip questions
- 2 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 3 First trip to St. Martin
- 4 Bermuda Babymoon Late March/Early April
- 5 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 6 Hotel ideas needed
- 7 St.Lucia newbie
- 8 Jerk Chicken
- 9 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 10 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 11 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 12 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 13 aruba fun!!!
- 14 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 15 Peterson
- 16 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 17 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 18 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 19 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 20 Turks and caicos
- 21 Aruba weather
- 22 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 23 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 24 Turks and caicos
- 25 Cruise stop activities