Would appreciate your recommendations on carribean island to visit end of Nov or 1st-2nd week in Dec 2012. We have traveled to Jamaica(Negril, Ochi), Cancun, Mexico, Grand Cayman, St. Lucia and HI. Negril we really enjoyed, followed by St. Luica. We enjoy more of a raw diet, along with beans and whole grains. Our visit to St. Lucia allowed us to frequent the grocery store in Rodey Bay to purchase veggies, and the like. Can you recommend other Carribean islands for a lovely getaway? We are not into partying-more into relaxation and enjoying each other. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba via cruise
- 2 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 3 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 4 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 5 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 6 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 7 Cuba Help
- 8 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 9 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 10 Living in the Caribbean
- 11 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 12 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 13 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 14 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 15 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 16 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 17 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 18 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 19 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 20 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 21 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 22 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 23 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 24 St. Croix
- 25 St Kitts & Irma