Would appreciate your recommendations on carribean island to visit end of Nov or 1st-2nd week in Dec 2012. We have traveled to Jamaica(Negril, Ochi), Cancun, Mexico, Grand Cayman, St. Lucia and HI. Negril we really enjoyed, followed by St. Luica. We enjoy more of a raw diet, along with beans and whole grains. Our visit to St. Lucia allowed us to frequent the grocery store in Rodey Bay to purchase veggies, and the like. Can you recommend other Carribean islands for a lovely getaway? We are not into partying-more into relaxation and enjoying each other. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 바다이야기무료머니 ☞◇접 속 : v vz338.com ☞◇
- 2 Family of 5 undecided island
- 3 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 4 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 5 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 6 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 7 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 8 Tortola next week
- 9 Summer trip
- 10 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 11 DR vs. Mexico
- 12 Surf Fly Fishing
- 13 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 14 Christmas 2017
- 15 Honeymoon Help!!
- 16 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 17 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 18 All inclusive
- 19 BVI trip questions
- 20 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 21 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 22 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 23 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 24 family resort ideas?
- 25 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba