Would appreciate your recommendations on carribean island to visit end of Nov or 1st-2nd week in Dec 2012. We have traveled to Jamaica(Negril, Ochi), Cancun, Mexico, Grand Cayman, St. Lucia and HI. Negril we really enjoyed, followed by St. Luica. We enjoy more of a raw diet, along with beans and whole grains. Our visit to St. Lucia allowed us to frequent the grocery store in Rodey Bay to purchase veggies, and the like. Can you recommend other Carribean islands for a lovely getaway? We are not into partying-more into relaxation and enjoying each other. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 오션무료게임 ▣ 홈피: 【_v vz338.com_】
- 2 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 3 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 4 Vacation recommendations
- 5 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 6 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 7 BVI trip questions
- 8 Curaçao and girls?
- 9 Small Carribean Hotel
- 10 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 11 Punta Cana Excursions
- 12 customs questions
- 13 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 14 Nassau Bahamas
- 15 Biking in Caribbean
- 16 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 17 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 18 Help with how long on each island.
- 19 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 20 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 21 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 22 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 23 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 24 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 25 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico