Can someone tell me how to obtain a map and directions to Old San Juan from the Royal Caribbean pier. I want to take a self-guided walk and/or the free trolley to the main attractions in this area. I have found information that the trolley can be boarded at the Marina and at La Pantilla. However I have not been able to discover an online map showing these places nor how to reach them from where Royal Caribbean docks. Also is there a phone number or address where I could request a brochure with information about San Juan? I badly need information about attractions and how to find them. Since I will be on a cruise, I don't need hotel information. Thanks for your help.
Old San Juan walking tour map needed
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 2 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 3 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 4 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 5 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 6 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 7 Islands with great nightlife
- 8 month stay on a caribbean island
- 9 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 10 Where to stay on Vieques
- 11 Ferry to Rum Point
- 12 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 13 Family with infants/toddlers
- 14 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 15 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 16 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 17 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 18 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 19 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 20 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 21 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 22 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 23 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 24 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 25 Restaraunts in Barbados