Hi, new to fodors and was really hoping for some travel advice. My fiancee and I are looking for an AI in either the caribbean or central america in October. We are looking for less than $300/night and probably for 7-10 days. We definitely want great food, lots of drinks, and relaxation, but with things to do also. Our beginners research, and friends advice, have led us to iberostar grand bavaro in punta cana or iberostar grand paraiso in riviera maya. But we are open to any advice, especially because it is technically still hurricane season. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 2 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 3 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 4 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 5 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 6 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 7 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 8 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 11 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 12 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 13 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 14 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 15 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 16 Which island?
- 17 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 18 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 19 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 20 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 21 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 22 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 23 Turks and Caicos problems
- 24 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 25 customs