My fiance and I are planning a honeymoon to Tobago in late May of this year. We are leaning towards the Ocean Point Hotel in Scarborough, but I'd rather stay closer to Speyside (although when the island is 28 miles long, I guess it doesn't much matter) Any reccomendations on this would be appreciated.
Also, how about restaurants? Any that are just spectacular, can't miss? I know nightlife isn't really an attraction on the island- but what about a good pub or bar?
I have my scuba certification, but need a refresher course, soon to be husband needs a resort course, as he isn't certified. Any really good dive shops?
Any and all feedback is welcomed, and I appreciate any I get. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 코리아레이스 ⊙●홈 피 - xxt27.com ⊙●
- 2 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 3 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 4 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 5 All inclusive
- 6 BVI trip questions
- 7 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 8 DR vs. Mexico
- 9 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 10 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 11 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 12 Family of 5 undecided island
- 13 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 14 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 15 family resort ideas?
- 16 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 17 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 18 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 19 First time to Puerto Rico
- 20 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 21 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 22 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 23 Cuba with preschooler in April
- 24 Caribbean Vacation in May
- 25 Punta Cana