My fiance and I are planning a honeymoon to Tobago in late May of this year. We are leaning towards the Ocean Point Hotel in Scarborough, but I'd rather stay closer to Speyside (although when the island is 28 miles long, I guess it doesn't much matter) Any reccomendations on this would be appreciated.
Also, how about restaurants? Any that are just spectacular, can't miss? I know nightlife isn't really an attraction on the island- but what about a good pub or bar?
I have my scuba certification, but need a refresher course, soon to be husband needs a resort course, as he isn't certified. Any really good dive shops?
Any and all feedback is welcomed, and I appreciate any I get. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 2 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 3 Cuba Help
- 4 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 5 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 6 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 7 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 8 Living in the Caribbean
- 9 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 10 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 11 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 12 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 13 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 14 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 15 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 16 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 17 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 18 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 19 St. Croix
- 20 St Kitts & Irma
- 21 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 22 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 23 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 24 Barbados
- 25 Nassau safety