My fiance and I are planning a honeymoon to Tobago in late May of this year. We are leaning towards the Ocean Point Hotel in Scarborough, but I'd rather stay closer to Speyside (although when the island is 28 miles long, I guess it doesn't much matter) Any reccomendations on this would be appreciated.
Also, how about restaurants? Any that are just spectacular, can't miss? I know nightlife isn't really an attraction on the island- but what about a good pub or bar?
I have my scuba certification, but need a refresher course, soon to be husband needs a resort course, as he isn't certified. Any really good dive shops?
Any and all feedback is welcomed, and I appreciate any I get. Thanks.
Ocean Point Hotel
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for South-to-North options/routes/price estimates.
- 2 Looking for small hotel/inn within 4 hrs. nonstop flight from New York
- 3 Vacation Ideas
- 4 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 5 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 6 Carry on size Bahamas
- 7 St John March, where to stay
- 8 The right adults-only resort
- 9 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 10 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 11 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 12 Cupecoy Beach
- 13 Tips for bahamas
- 14 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 15 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 16 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 17 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 18 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 19 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 20 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 21 walkable hotels
- 22 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 23 Back from San Juan
- 24 St Thomas
- 25 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?