My fiance and I are planning a honeymoon to Tobago in late May of this year. We are leaning towards the Ocean Point Hotel in Scarborough, but I'd rather stay closer to Speyside (although when the island is 28 miles long, I guess it doesn't much matter) Any reccomendations on this would be appreciated.
Also, how about restaurants? Any that are just spectacular, can't miss? I know nightlife isn't really an attraction on the island- but what about a good pub or bar?
I have my scuba certification, but need a refresher course, soon to be husband needs a resort course, as he isn't certified. Any really good dive shops?
Any and all feedback is welcomed, and I appreciate any I get. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 2 Vacation recommendations
- 3 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 4 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 5 BVI trip questions
- 6 Curaçao and girls?
- 7 Small Carribean Hotel
- 8 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 9 Punta Cana Excursions
- 10 customs questions
- 11 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 12 Nassau Bahamas
- 13 Biking in Caribbean
- 14 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 15 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 16 Help with how long on each island.
- 17 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 18 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 19 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 20 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 21 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 22 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 23 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 24 Hiking in St. John
- 25 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!