My wife and I will be staying at the Ocean Club East in a few weeks without a rental car. Are there any restaurants within walking distance of our condo or Ocean Club West? I’ve read that there is a free shuttle between Ocean Club East & West, and I hoping that there are some that are close by. We will be there for five nights, and I would appreciate any and all suggestions.
Ocean Club East Without a Rental Car
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 2 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 3 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 4 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 5 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 6 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 7 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 8 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 9 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 12 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 13 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 14 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 15 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 16 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 17 Which island?
- 18 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 19 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 20 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 21 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 22 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 23 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 24 Turks and Caicos problems
- 25 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel