I wanted to see if anyone could throw out some locations that have nursery/child care options for under 1 year old in the Caribbean.
Have been to MANY islands in the region, however this will be the first with a little one in tow. I have been to Aruba many times over and would like to go somewhere else.
I am considering (but not limited to):
Any suggestions OR help is much appreciated.
Thank you all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Travel buddy
- 2 My New Life !
- 3 Accomodation and transport in Eleuthera, Bahamas
- 4 Junkanoo Champagne vs Goomba Champagne - what's the difference?
- 5 Jamaica with two 23 yr old young men
- 6 Cuba
- 7 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 8 Jamaica
- 9 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 10 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 11 Help me to pick an island
- 12 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 13 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 14 Virgin Islands Itinerary: Safety and other concerns
- 15 When to go to El Yunque
- 16 Honeymoon Advice
- 17 DAY 15 - FINAL DAY IN PUNTA CANA, LONDON, BACK HOME RIGA
- 18 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 19 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 20 Conference in Cuba in February
- 21 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 22 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 23 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 24 Small boat excursion
- 25 Overwhelmed....