I wanted to see if anyone could throw out some locations that have nursery/child care options for under 1 year old in the Caribbean.
Have been to MANY islands in the region, however this will be the first with a little one in tow. I have been to Aruba many times over and would like to go somewhere else.
I am considering (but not limited to):
Any suggestions OR help is much appreciated.
Thank you all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 2 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 3 New Destination
- 4 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 5 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 6 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 7 Bahamas help
- 8 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 9 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 10 Vacation suggestion, please
- 11 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 12 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 13 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 14 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 15 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 16 aruba planning advice
- 17 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 18 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 19 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 20 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 21 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 22 Barbados Beaches
- 23 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 24 Peterson
- 25 Cuba weather in March