Topless is one thing on islands where it is accepted, but I had an argument with my friend in St. Barth's over nudity in front of the hotel chambermaids. She has no compunctions about having them or the waiters enter her room fully dressed or completely naked or in between, whether to serve breakfast, leave towels or whatever. Once lately I had to call for towels in a hotel room when none had been left and I only discovered this AFTER taking the shower, and was without a robe or anything and quite embarrassed. My friend says I am nuts, hotel staff has seen it all especially in the islands. Who is right, we have a bottle of Veuve Clicquot riding on this! Thanks!
Nudity in front of the hotel staff...right or wrong, I have bet with my friend...
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Money in Jamaica
- 2 Florida or caribbean
- 3 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 4 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 5 Barbado Car rental
- 6 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 7 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 8 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 9 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 10 Death in Paradise
- 11 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 12 50+ where to dance?
- 13 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 14 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 15 dominican republic
- 16 Summer family vacation
- 17 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 18 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 19 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 20 St Martin
- 21 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 22 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 23 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 24 Resort villa suggestions
- 25 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!