Topless is one thing on islands where it is accepted, but I had an argument with my friend in St. Barth's over nudity in front of the hotel chambermaids. She has no compunctions about having them or the waiters enter her room fully dressed or completely naked or in between, whether to serve breakfast, leave towels or whatever. Once lately I had to call for towels in a hotel room when none had been left and I only discovered this AFTER taking the shower, and was without a robe or anything and quite embarrassed. My friend says I am nuts, hotel staff has seen it all especially in the islands. Who is right, we have a bottle of Veuve Clicquot riding on this! Thanks!
Nudity in front of the hotel staff...right or wrong, I have bet with my friend...
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 2 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 3 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 4 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 5 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 6 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 7 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 8 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 11 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 12 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 13 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 14 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 15 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 16 Which island?
- 17 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 18 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 19 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 20 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 21 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 22 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 23 Turks and Caicos problems
- 24 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 25 customs