Topless is one thing on islands where it is accepted, but I had an argument with my friend in St. Barth's over nudity in front of the hotel chambermaids. She has no compunctions about having them or the waiters enter her room fully dressed or completely naked or in between, whether to serve breakfast, leave towels or whatever. Once lately I had to call for towels in a hotel room when none had been left and I only discovered this AFTER taking the shower, and was without a robe or anything and quite embarrassed. My friend says I am nuts, hotel staff has seen it all especially in the islands. Who is right, we have a bottle of Veuve Clicquot riding on this! Thanks!
Nudity in front of the hotel staff...right or wrong, I have bet with my friend...
- 1 Where to go??
- 2 Staying in Aruba for 1 week in December
- 3 where to travel for 50th birthday with family?
- 4 Sightseeing and Lounging Islands
- 5 Curacao vs Puerto Rico
- 6 Sea Castle Villa Renters Beware!!
- 7 Do restaurants in Bermuda allow corkage/BYO
- 8 puerto rico cruise
- 9 Photos from Havana and Vinales May 2013
- 10 Help choosing an all inclusive resort!
- 11 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 12 Active island stay for November solo trip?
- 13 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 14 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 15 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 16 Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
- 17 Recent St. Martin travelers
- 18 Resort near a town?
- 19 Which hotel should we stay at in Aruba?
- 20 Puerto Rico - too much? a.k.a will I be like a coqui hopping all over?
- 21 Freeport to Abaco, how do you do it?
- 22 Ziplines near Rincon/West Coast of Puerto Rico NOT part of a tour
- 23 Mustique -- not so great
- 24 Best weather in Anguilla?
- 25 25 yr anniversary