Topless is one thing on islands where it is accepted, but I had an argument with my friend in St. Barth's over nudity in front of the hotel chambermaids. She has no compunctions about having them or the waiters enter her room fully dressed or completely naked or in between, whether to serve breakfast, leave towels or whatever. Once lately I had to call for towels in a hotel room when none had been left and I only discovered this AFTER taking the shower, and was without a robe or anything and quite embarrassed. My friend says I am nuts, hotel staff has seen it all especially in the islands. Who is right, we have a bottle of Veuve Clicquot riding on this! Thanks!
Nudity in front of the hotel staff...right or wrong, I have bet with my friend...
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Vacation Ideas
- 2 Looking for small hotel/inn within 4 hrs. nonstop flight from New York
- 3 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 4 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 5 Carry on size Bahamas
- 6 St John March, where to stay
- 7 The right adults-only resort
- 8 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 9 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 10 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 11 Cupecoy Beach
- 12 Tips for bahamas
- 13 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 14 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 15 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 16 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 17 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 18 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 19 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 20 walkable hotels
- 21 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 22 Back from San Juan
- 23 St Thomas
- 24 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 25 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans