Topless is one thing on islands where it is accepted, but I had an argument with my friend in St. Barth's over nudity in front of the hotel chambermaids. She has no compunctions about having them or the waiters enter her room fully dressed or completely naked or in between, whether to serve breakfast, leave towels or whatever. Once lately I had to call for towels in a hotel room when none had been left and I only discovered this AFTER taking the shower, and was without a robe or anything and quite embarrassed. My friend says I am nuts, hotel staff has seen it all especially in the islands. Who is right, we have a bottle of Veuve Clicquot riding on this! Thanks!
Nudity in front of the hotel staff...right or wrong, I have bet with my friend...
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Croix and sea grass
- 2 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 3 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 4 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 5 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 6 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 7 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 8 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 9 Tipping at AI
- 10 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 11 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 12 Traveling Solo
- 13 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 14 A Volcanic Paradise
- 15 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 16 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 17 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 18 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 19 St. Kitts, the details
- 20 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 21 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 22 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 23 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 24 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 25 8 TUFF MILES