I read that puerta cana rated # 1 beach in some magazine and read nice reviews about beaches and water; now i read that varadera nicer beach; anybody been to both??? Want the white powder sand and turquoise colored water! Thanks
Now I'm confused....Which beach nicer: puerto cana or varedera, cuba
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 The right adults-only resort
- 2 walkable hotels
- 3 Turks Caicos grace bay vs Long Bay or chalk sound?
- 4 Island Hopping Honeymoon!!
- 5 Jamaica to Other Island
- 6 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 7 Viceroy Sugar Beach or Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- 8 Vespa Rental - Turks
- 9 Help on picking a adult only all inclusive resort
- 10 swim up rooms
- 11 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 12 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 13 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 14 Anyone else been to Secret Harbor in St. Thomas?
- 15 St. John USVI
- 16 Which Island?
- 17 Carribean vacation with infant
- 18 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 19 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 things to do in Nassau
- 22 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 23 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 24 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 25 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados