I need to write this personal note to you as a token of my sincere apology. I used the offensive word that I didn't realize until I re-read it. I think it's a testament to the greatest love of all for parents of special needs children. To tell you a personal note, I see many of the special need children in the pool where I take my kids and I always wonder to myself that if it were me, would I have the courage and the strength like these parents have. I have nothing but sincere respect for the parents. So please accept my sincere apology to you and to tall the parents of special need children.
I don't think I am wrong in the matter we disagree about but whatever it is, I am the offended party to you and others. Sorry !!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 2 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 3 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 4 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 5 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 6 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 7 turks caicos
- 8 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 9 Curacao
- 10 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 11 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 12 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 13 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 14 Groupon Tours
- 15 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 16 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 17 Location
- 18 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 19 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 20 Private tours in Cuba
- 21 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 22 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 23 Bahamas girls trip
- 24 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 25 Cuba Tour Companies