I need to write this personal note to you as a token of my sincere apology. I used the offensive word that I didn't realize until I re-read it. I think it's a testament to the greatest love of all for parents of special needs children. To tell you a personal note, I see many of the special need children in the pool where I take my kids and I always wonder to myself that if it were me, would I have the courage and the strength like these parents have. I have nothing but sincere respect for the parents. So please accept my sincere apology to you and to tall the parents of special need children.
I don't think I am wrong in the matter we disagree about but whatever it is, I am the offended party to you and others. Sorry !!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Building Muscle Workouts
- 2 What Work Best Cardio Routines For Reduction
- 3 http://www.muscle4power.com/skin-refresh/
- 4 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 5 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 6 Late May Trip
- 7 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 8 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 9 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Cheers to Beers!
- 12 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 13 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 14 New Years Eve / St John
- 15 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 16 Island Choice
- 17 Aruba Car Rental
- 18 If we loved Cayman...
- 19 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 20 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers
- 21 For the bluest water and whitest sand?
- 22 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 23 HELP! St Croix or Cancun
- 24 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 25 aruba planning advice