I need to write this personal note to you as a token of my sincere apology. I used the offensive word that I didn't realize until I re-read it. I think it's a testament to the greatest love of all for parents of special needs children. To tell you a personal note, I see many of the special need children in the pool where I take my kids and I always wonder to myself that if it were me, would I have the courage and the strength like these parents have. I have nothing but sincere respect for the parents. So please accept my sincere apology to you and to tall the parents of special need children.
I don't think I am wrong in the matter we disagree about but whatever it is, I am the offended party to you and others. Sorry !!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 2 Cuba
- 3 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 4 Safe to VRBO in Puerto Rico?
- 5 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 6 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 7 Can I take alcohol?
- 8 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 9 Scrub Island Resort
- 10 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 11 Island recommendation
- 12 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 13 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 14 Family vacation for divers
- 15 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 16 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 17 Island advice plz!
- 18 Cubarinking water?
- 19 First time to PR
- 20 St. John Trip Report
- 21 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 22 St Kitts' Bakery
- 23 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 24 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 25 Coral Sands, Exuma