I need to write this personal note to you as a token of my sincere apology. I used the offensive word that I didn't realize until I re-read it. I think it's a testament to the greatest love of all for parents of special needs children. To tell you a personal note, I see many of the special need children in the pool where I take my kids and I always wonder to myself that if it were me, would I have the courage and the strength like these parents have. I have nothing but sincere respect for the parents. So please accept my sincere apology to you and to tall the parents of special need children.
I don't think I am wrong in the matter we disagree about but whatever it is, I am the offended party to you and others. Sorry !!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://healthchatboard.com/testoultra/
- 2 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 3 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 4 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 5 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 6 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 7 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 8 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 9 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 10 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 11 Restaurant Recommendations
- 12 Trouble booking hotels!
- 13 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 14 Airport transfer PUJ
- 15 Bahama's outer island
- 16 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 17 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 18 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 19 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 20 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 21 40 min layover in CLT
- 22 Atlantis 1 day
- 23 Atlantis on a budget
- 24 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 25 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video