I need to write this personal note to you as a token of my sincere apology. I used the offensive word that I didn't realize until I re-read it. I think it's a testament to the greatest love of all for parents of special needs children. To tell you a personal note, I see many of the special need children in the pool where I take my kids and I always wonder to myself that if it were me, would I have the courage and the strength like these parents have. I have nothing but sincere respect for the parents. So please accept my sincere apology to you and to tall the parents of special need children.
I don't think I am wrong in the matter we disagree about but whatever it is, I am the offended party to you and others. Sorry !!
Note to Deb15July
- 1 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 2 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 3 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 4 month stay on a caribbean island
- 5 Ferry to Rum Point
- 6 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 7 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 8 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 9 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 10 Islands with great nightlife
- 11 Family with infants/toddlers
- 12 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 13 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 14 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 15 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 16 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 17 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 18 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 19 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 20 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 21 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 22 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 23 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 24 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 25 Studying French in the Caribbean