I need to write this personal note to you as a token of my sincere apology. I used the offensive word that I didn't realize until I re-read it. I think it's a testament to the greatest love of all for parents of special needs children. To tell you a personal note, I see many of the special need children in the pool where I take my kids and I always wonder to myself that if it were me, would I have the courage and the strength like these parents have. I have nothing but sincere respect for the parents. So please accept my sincere apology to you and to tall the parents of special need children.
I don't think I am wrong in the matter we disagree about but whatever it is, I am the offended party to you and others. Sorry !!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 총판 하는일 〈〈SSP221.com 코드: sky88〉〉
- 2 토토총판 노하우 〈〈SSP221.com 코드: sky88〉〉
- 3 토토총판 노하우 〈〈SSP221.com 코드: sky88〉〉
- 4 Snorkeling Couple need to narrow down island - May/April
- 5 island advice for 7 night end of march
- 6 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 7 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 8 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 9 Family of 5 undecided island
- 10 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 11 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 12 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 13 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 14 Tortola next week
- 15 Summer trip
- 16 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 17 DR vs. Mexico
- 18 Surf Fly Fishing
- 19 Christmas 2017
- 20 Honeymoon Help!!
- 21 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 22 All inclusive
- 23 BVI trip questions
- 24 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 25 Anguilla - where to rent a car