So the inner germa-phobe in me would like an update from any of you travelers who have been to Turks recently or may have some updates on the virus that ruined many trips. I know it's been a little over a month since several cases were announced in mid May; however I wanted to get a feel on where the status is now. My wife and I are roughly a week away from the trip...any new news would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Rent Oceanfront Villa with Staff
- 2 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 3 How to get to Havanna
- 4 Cuba Help
- 5 Cuba via cruise
- 6 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 7 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 8 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 9 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 10 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 13 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 14 Living in the Caribbean
- 15 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 16 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 17 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 18 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 19 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 20 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 21 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 22 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 23 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 24 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 25 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios