I've read that the beaches are not great on Nevis. It's my first trip and honeymoon to the Carribean and for the money I'm spending, I want a guarantee of a quiet,beach area with no kids. Nevis sounds like just the place, but the beach is not that great? We were thinking of staying at Nisbet and driving to Pinneys beach. Is P-Beach nice? What color is the water? How long by car?
The other option is Turkasn Caico. The beach sounds wonderful and we are thinking of the Coral Gardens. But we wanta guarantee that it will be quiet. In those conods, do you hear the other people on top of you or to the side of you? My fiance and I want total privacy.
Sorry for all the questions, and I am nreally not as picky as I sound--only when I am spending a lot of $$$$
If you rather email me: email@example.com
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 2 New Destination
- 3 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 4 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 5 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 6 Bahamas help
- 7 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 8 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 9 Vacation suggestion, please
- 10 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 11 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 12 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 13 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 14 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 15 aruba planning advice
- 16 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 17 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 18 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 19 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 20 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 21 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 22 Barbados Beaches
- 23 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 24 Peterson
- 25 Cuba weather in March