I've read that the beaches are not great on Nevis. It's my first trip and honeymoon to the Carribean and for the money I'm spending, I want a guarantee of a quiet,beach area with no kids. Nevis sounds like just the place, but the beach is not that great? We were thinking of staying at Nisbet and driving to Pinneys beach. Is P-Beach nice? What color is the water? How long by car?
The other option is Turkasn Caico. The beach sounds wonderful and we are thinking of the Coral Gardens. But we wanta guarantee that it will be quiet. In those conods, do you hear the other people on top of you or to the side of you? My fiance and I want total privacy.
Sorry for all the questions, and I am nreally not as picky as I sound--only when I am spending a lot of $$$$
If you rather email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BUY PASSPORT,ID'S,DRIVER'S LICENSES,SSN,DIPLOMAS,US GREEN CARDS,FAKE MONEY,
- 2 Favorite Anguilla Restaurants
- 3 Virgin Islands, Bahamas, or Puerto Rico
- 4 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 5 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 6 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 7 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 8 Trip Report Vieques and San Juan, Jan. 30 - Feb. 6 2016
- 9 Looking for destination suggestions
- 10 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 11 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 12 Any suggestions??
- 13 Gustavia stay
- 14 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 15 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 16 My week in Guadeloupe
- 17 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 18 Which Island?
- 19 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 20 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 21 Freeport, Bahamas
- 22 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)
- 23 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 24 Freeport Hotel
- 25 Nassau Bahamas and Cell Phone