I've read that the beaches are not great on Nevis. It's my first trip and honeymoon to the Carribean and for the money I'm spending, I want a guarantee of a quiet,beach area with no kids. Nevis sounds like just the place, but the beach is not that great? We were thinking of staying at Nisbet and driving to Pinneys beach. Is P-Beach nice? What color is the water? How long by car?
The other option is Turkasn Caico. The beach sounds wonderful and we are thinking of the Coral Gardens. But we wanta guarantee that it will be quiet. In those conods, do you hear the other people on top of you or to the side of you? My fiance and I want total privacy.
Sorry for all the questions, and I am nreally not as picky as I sound--only when I am spending a lot of $$$$
If you rather email me: email@example.com
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Alpha Muscle Complex
- 2 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 3 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 4 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 5 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 6 Ideal wedding island
- 7 Help with small wedding location
- 8 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 9 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 10 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 11 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 12 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 13 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 14 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 15 St. Croix
- 16 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 17 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 18 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 19 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 20 Island Hopping
- 21 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 22 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Havana restaurants
- 25 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion