I've read that the beaches are not great on Nevis. It's my first trip and honeymoon to the Carribean and for the money I'm spending, I want a guarantee of a quiet,beach area with no kids. Nevis sounds like just the place, but the beach is not that great? We were thinking of staying at Nisbet and driving to Pinneys beach. Is P-Beach nice? What color is the water? How long by car?
The other option is Turkasn Caico. The beach sounds wonderful and we are thinking of the Coral Gardens. But we wanta guarantee that it will be quiet. In those conods, do you hear the other people on top of you or to the side of you? My fiance and I want total privacy.
Sorry for all the questions, and I am nreally not as picky as I sound--only when I am spending a lot of $$$$
If you rather email me: email@example.com
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.muscle4power.com/max-testo-xl/
- 2 7 Adults and a 51/2 month old
- 3 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 4 Cuba in November
- 5 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 6 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 7 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 8 Evening temperatures
- 9 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 10 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 11 50th Birthday with Family
- 12 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 13 Birthday Celebration
- 14 DR - All inclusive
- 15 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 16 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 17 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 18 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 19 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 20 Late May Trip
- 21 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 22 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Cheers to Beers!
- 25 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G