I've read that the beaches are not great on Nevis. It's my first trip and honeymoon to the Carribean and for the money I'm spending, I want a guarantee of a quiet,beach area with no kids. Nevis sounds like just the place, but the beach is not that great? We were thinking of staying at Nisbet and driving to Pinneys beach. Is P-Beach nice? What color is the water? How long by car?
The other option is Turkasn Caico. The beach sounds wonderful and we are thinking of the Coral Gardens. But we wanta guarantee that it will be quiet. In those conods, do you hear the other people on top of you or to the side of you? My fiance and I want total privacy.
Sorry for all the questions, and I am nreally not as picky as I sound--only when I am spending a lot of $$$$
If you rather email me: email@example.com
Nisbet/Nevis/T& C confusion
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 2 St. John USVI
- 3 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 4 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 5 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 6 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 7 Best island for early to mid November
- 8 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 9 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 10 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 11 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 12 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 13 things to do in Nassau
- 14 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 15 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 16 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 17 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 18 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 19 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 20 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 21 Which Island?
- 22 Cuba in 10 days
- 23 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 24 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 25 Honeymoon in Caribbean?