I've read that the beaches are not great on Nevis. It's my first trip and honeymoon to the Carribean and for the money I'm spending, I want a guarantee of a quiet,beach area with no kids. Nevis sounds like just the place, but the beach is not that great? We were thinking of staying at Nisbet and driving to Pinneys beach. Is P-Beach nice? What color is the water? How long by car?
The other option is Turkasn Caico. The beach sounds wonderful and we are thinking of the Coral Gardens. But we wanta guarantee that it will be quiet. In those conods, do you hear the other people on top of you or to the side of you? My fiance and I want total privacy.
Sorry for all the questions, and I am nreally not as picky as I sound--only when I am spending a lot of $$$$
If you rather email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nisbet/Nevis/T& C confusion
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 2 Traveling Solo
- 3 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 4 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 5 A Volcanic Paradise
- 6 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 7 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 8 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 9 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 10 St. Kitts, the details
- 11 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 12 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 13 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 14 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 15 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 16 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 17 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 18 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 19 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 20 8 TUFF MILES
- 21 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 22 1 week in San Juan
- 23 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 24 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro
- 25 Bermuda Weekend Feb 2014