I've read that the beaches are not great on Nevis. It's my first trip and honeymoon to the Carribean and for the money I'm spending, I want a guarantee of a quiet,beach area with no kids. Nevis sounds like just the place, but the beach is not that great? We were thinking of staying at Nisbet and driving to Pinneys beach. Is P-Beach nice? What color is the water? How long by car?
The other option is Turkasn Caico. The beach sounds wonderful and we are thinking of the Coral Gardens. But we wanta guarantee that it will be quiet. In those conods, do you hear the other people on top of you or to the side of you? My fiance and I want total privacy.
Sorry for all the questions, and I am nreally not as picky as I sound--only when I am spending a lot of $$$$
If you rather email me: email@example.com
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 2 Help on choosing where to visit
- 3 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 4 which island?
- 5 40th birthday with friends
- 6 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 7 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 8 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 9 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 10 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 11 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 12 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 13 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 14 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 15 Cuba in November
- 16 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 17 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 18 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 19 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 20 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 21 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 22 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 23 Tennis in Aruba question
- 24 christmas in the caribbean
- 25 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016