I've read that the beaches are not great on Nevis. It's my first trip and honeymoon to the Carribean and for the money I'm spending, I want a guarantee of a quiet,beach area with no kids. Nevis sounds like just the place, but the beach is not that great? We were thinking of staying at Nisbet and driving to Pinneys beach. Is P-Beach nice? What color is the water? How long by car?
The other option is Turkasn Caico. The beach sounds wonderful and we are thinking of the Coral Gardens. But we wanta guarantee that it will be quiet. In those conods, do you hear the other people on top of you or to the side of you? My fiance and I want total privacy.
Sorry for all the questions, and I am nreally not as picky as I sound--only when I am spending a lot of $$$$
If you rather email me: email@example.com
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 2 No rain in June PLEASE
- 3 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 4 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 5 Island recommendation
- 6 Cuba
- 7 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 8 Safe to VRBO in Puerto Rico?
- 9 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 10 Can I take alcohol?
- 11 Scrub Island Resort
- 12 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 13 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 14 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 15 Family vacation for divers
- 16 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 17 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 18 Island advice plz!
- 19 Cubarinking water?
- 20 First time to PR
- 21 St. John Trip Report
- 22 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 23 St Kitts' Bakery
- 24 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 25 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean