Can anyone tell me how the beach is at Nisbet? (Since this is the only hotel on the beach except for the Four Season which is quite expensive). Is it deep--that is, is the walk on the sand to the water long? Is it very breezy? We are looking to go there in March and like a deep beach with some shade. Is it breezy since it is on the Atlantic side--ie can you sit there or is sand blowing?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 2 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 3 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 4 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 5 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 6 Islands with great nightlife
- 7 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 8 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 9 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 10 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 11 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 12 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 13 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 14 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 15 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 16 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 17 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 18 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 19 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 20 Beaches Turks question
- 21 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 22 Curacao - where to stay
- 23 Dominican Republic baseball in February
- 24 May Honeymoon
- 25 Best Island for Snorkeling and Rainforests - Anguilla to Grenada