My girlfriend and I are looking for a fun place to go over the New Year and were wondering if you could help us out.
We are in our early 20s, looking for a place where we can have a good time (good nightlife) while still being a little secluded and nice. Sort of like St Thomas, but more upscale and a little less populated, while maintaining a fun party scene.
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 2 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 3 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 4 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 5 Birthday Celebration
- 6 DR - All inclusive
- 7 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 8 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 9 Cuba in November
- 10 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 11 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 12 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 13 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 14 Late May Trip
- 15 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 16 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 17 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 18 Cheers to Beers!
- 19 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 20 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 21 New Years Eve / St John
- 22 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 23 Island Choice
- 24 Aruba Car Rental
- 25 If we loved Cayman...