My girlfriend and I are looking for a fun place to go over the New Year and were wondering if you could help us out.
We are in our early 20s, looking for a place where we can have a good time (good nightlife) while still being a little secluded and nice. Sort of like St Thomas, but more upscale and a little less populated, while maintaining a fun party scene.
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Vacation recommendations
- 2 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 3 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 4 BVI trip questions
- 5 Curaçao and girls?
- 6 Small Carribean Hotel
- 7 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 8 Punta Cana Excursions
- 9 customs questions
- 10 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 11 Nassau Bahamas
- 12 Biking in Caribbean
- 13 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 14 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 15 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 16 Help with how long on each island.
- 17 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 18 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 19 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 20 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 21 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 22 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 23 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 24 Hiking in St. John
- 25 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!