Several years ago, prior to the big Hurricane that hit Grenada (Ivan? Name escapes me right now)there was an 18 hole golf course being built near the Levera area. Does anyone have any info about what happened regarding those plans? Really, really would like to visit Grenada but an 18 hole course is a requirement for my golfer husband. Any info appreciated, thanks.
New golf course in Grenada, anyone have any info?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Ferry to Rum Point
- 2 Islands with great nightlife
- 3 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 4 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 5 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 6 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 7 Family with infants/toddlers
- 8 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 9 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 10 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 11 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 12 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 13 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 14 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 15 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 16 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 17 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 18 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 19 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 20 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 21 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 22 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 23 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 24 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 25 Some perspective on crime in Nevis