I'm torn between choosing to rent a home on Cat Island, The Bahamas and house on Nevis for August of 2011. The homes seem similar, on the beach, etc. but Cat Island seems a bit more remote. I'm afraid that we may feel lonely and may starve if we choose Cat Island. Any feedback from those who have been to the 2 islands?
Nevis vs. Cat Island
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 2 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 3 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 4 Back from San Juan
- 5 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 6 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 7 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 8 San Juan Airport
- 9 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 10 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 11 Why Barbados?
- 12 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 13 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 14 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 15 Storm ?
- 16 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 17 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 18 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 19 Kristen- where are you?????
- 20 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 21 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 22 The Color of the Water
- 23 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 24 Anguilla stay?
- 25 Punta Cana excursions