Hi, I am new to this board. We recently returned from our first Carribean vacation. We spent 2 weeks on St John and loved it. We are now in the process of planning next years vacation. Based on what we have read we are drawn to Nevis. We prefer staying in Villas and they seem to have a wonderful selection. I did however notice that most of the villas do not have air conditioning. Will this be an issue in June? We found it very hot in ST John and were very thankful we had air conditioning in the bedrooms. While we had a nice breeze on our deck and were never hot there the living room and kitchen area which were not air conditioned was very warm.
Nevis Villa family vacation
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best island for a villa rental
- 2 Where to stay on Vieques
- 3 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 4 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 5 St. Croix and sea grass
- 6 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 7 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 8 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 9 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 10 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 11 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 12 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 13 Tipping at AI
- 14 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 15 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 16 Traveling Solo
- 17 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 18 A Volcanic Paradise
- 19 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 20 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 21 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 22 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 23 St. Kitts, the details
- 24 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 25 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?