Hi, I am new to this board. We recently returned from our first Carribean vacation. We spent 2 weeks on St John and loved it. We are now in the process of planning next years vacation. Based on what we have read we are drawn to Nevis. We prefer staying in Villas and they seem to have a wonderful selection. I did however notice that most of the villas do not have air conditioning. Will this be an issue in June? We found it very hot in ST John and were very thankful we had air conditioning in the bedrooms. While we had a nice breeze on our deck and were never hot there the living room and kitchen area which were not air conditioned was very warm.
Nevis Villa family vacation
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 2 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 3 Cuba Opening Up
- 4 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 5 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 6 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 7 Just back from The Somerset
- 8 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 9 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 10 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 11 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 12 Sandals Resorts
- 13 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 14 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 15 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 16 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 17 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 18 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 19 Cuba in 10 days
- 20 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 21 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 22 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 23 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 24 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana
- 25 Villa rental on St. John