My husband and I are considering a trip to the 4 Seasons nevis in late october and was wondering if anyone could tell me about the weather there that time of year. I realize it's at the end of hurricane season but really want to know if it's too warm for activities such as tennis and golf.
Nevis in late october
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 2 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 3 St. Croix and sea grass
- 4 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 5 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 6 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 7 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 8 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 9 Bahamas Resort
- 10 Which country?
- 11 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 12 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 13 Antigua or St Martin
- 14 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 15 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 16 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 17 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 18 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 19 montego bay
- 20 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 21 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 22 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 23 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 24 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 25 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice