I am looking to book a trip to Nevis the last week of august (23-29). I am being told by few that is the start of hurricane season..
Anyone know if this is a bad time to go? Am i taking a huge risk??
Any suggestions would be great...Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ANY INFO? HP PRINTER TECH 1800-681-7208 SUPPORT PHONE NUMBER HELPDESK/LINE
- 2 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 3 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 4 PR or USVI
- 5 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 6 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 7 Which Caribbean island?
- 8 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 9 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 10 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 11 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 12 5 days in Havana
- 13 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 14 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 15 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 16 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 17 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 18 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 19 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 20 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 21 Scrub Island Resort
- 22 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 23 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 24 Wedding Destinations???
- 25 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton