FOUR SEASONS RESORT - NEVIS
Four Seasons is wonderfully run and the people could not have been nicer or more helpful. The two pools are beautiful and the beach though not the nicest we ever seen, was very nice and great for the long walks we like. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous and well maintained. We were in the Pinney building which was about a 5 min walk to the main great house. Our room was an end unit which allowed for a little bit of uniqueness to the floor plan. Regular rooms were the normal bath on the left, closet on the right. End units also provide for a window on the opposite wall of the glass door. This gave us the opportunity to get some extra lighting and cross ventilation when we kept the AC off. Really, there are no bad rooms, just some may be a bit better. If you prefer to be closer to the action, you might prefer to in buildings 2 6. 1, 8, 9 and 10 are quieter but more remote. We did not opt for a meal plan and Im very glad we did not. Though we may have save a little $$, we really enjoyed having the options we did to eat off the property. Meals were very expensive as were drinks. Our weakest meals were those we had at Four Seasons. None were bad, but none were exceptional for the $$ either. Would we go back to FS? Sure it was lovely and they have the hospitality business down to a science. For example. .. I requested a CD player for our room. I swear that the young man that brought it must have been hiding in the closet with it. He was there with the CD player in no more than 2 min with it and had it plugged in and music playing before I could even find my wallet to give him a tip. The Four Seasons is very expensive but worth the money if you can afford it. Be advised however that there are many equally as nice but very different small plantation inns that would great choices as well. These properties badly need the business due to 911 and will bend over backwards to please. The Four Seasons is probably the best choice for families, but the inns may be best for low-keyed R & R.
Questions? Ask away .Ill do my best!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 2 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 3 Island recommendation
- 4 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 5 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 6 Family vacation for divers
- 7 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 8 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 9 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 10 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 11 Island advice plz!
- 12 Cubarinking water?
- 13 First time to PR
- 14 St. John Trip Report
- 15 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 16 Cuba
- 17 Scrub Island Resort
- 18 St Kitts' Bakery
- 19 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 20 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 21 Coral Sands, Exuma
- 22 St. Thomas- place to stay, rental car & night cruise suggestions
- 23 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort
- 24 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 25 July Adventure
FOUR SEASONS RESORT - NEVIS