FOUR SEASONS RESORT - NEVIS
Four Seasons is wonderfully run and the people could not have been nicer or more helpful. The two pools are beautiful and the beach though not the nicest we ever seen, was very nice and great for the long walks we like. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous and well maintained. We were in the Pinney building which was about a 5 min walk to the main great house. Our room was an end unit which allowed for a little bit of uniqueness to the floor plan. Regular rooms were the normal bath on the left, closet on the right. End units also provide for a window on the opposite wall of the glass door. This gave us the opportunity to get some extra lighting and cross ventilation when we kept the AC off. Really, there are no bad rooms, just some may be a bit better. If you prefer to be closer to the action, you might prefer to in buildings 2 6. 1, 8, 9 and 10 are quieter but more remote. We did not opt for a meal plan and Im very glad we did not. Though we may have save a little $$, we really enjoyed having the options we did to eat off the property. Meals were very expensive as were drinks. Our weakest meals were those we had at Four Seasons. None were bad, but none were exceptional for the $$ either. Would we go back to FS? Sure it was lovely and they have the hospitality business down to a science. For example. .. I requested a CD player for our room. I swear that the young man that brought it must have been hiding in the closet with it. He was there with the CD player in no more than 2 min with it and had it plugged in and music playing before I could even find my wallet to give him a tip. The Four Seasons is very expensive but worth the money if you can afford it. Be advised however that there are many equally as nice but very different small plantation inns that would great choices as well. These properties badly need the business due to 911 and will bend over backwards to please. The Four Seasons is probably the best choice for families, but the inns may be best for low-keyed R & R.
Questions? Ask away .Ill do my best!
Nevis & Four Seasons
FOUR SEASONS RESORT - NEVIS
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 celebrating 40
- 2 Where to go in February/March
- 3 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 4 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 5 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 6 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 7 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 8 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 9 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 10 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 11 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 12 Which island?
- 13 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 14 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 17 St. Croix and sea grass
- 18 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 19 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 20 Bahamas Resort
- 21 Which country?
- 22 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 23 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 24 Antigua or St Martin
- 25 South Beach Hotel Barbados