I hope someone can answer this question..
I was wanting to know if there is anyone who has been to Nevis and Tortola, if so, how are they alike and different? We went to Tortola last year and just loved it, the beaches were beautiful and the people were so sweet! But this year we were thinking of going to Nevis and I just was wondering how they compare?
Nevis compared to Tortola
- 1 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 2 St.Thomas St. John
- 3 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 4 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 5 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 6 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 7 June vacation trip for guys
- 8 Which island to visit???
- 9 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 10 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 11 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 12 Honeymoon Help!
- 13 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 14 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 15 Grand Cayman
- 16 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 17 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 18 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 19 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 20 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 21 quiet and relaxing
- 22 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 23 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 24 All Inclusive for small children?
- 25 Private tours in Jamaica