I hope someone can answer this question..
I was wanting to know if there is anyone who has been to Nevis and Tortola, if so, how are they alike and different? We went to Tortola last year and just loved it, the beaches were beautiful and the people were so sweet! But this year we were thinking of going to Nevis and I just was wondering how they compare?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 which island?
- 2 40th birthday with friends
- 3 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 4 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 5 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 6 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 7 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 8 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 9 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 10 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 11 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 12 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 13 Cuba in November
- 14 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 15 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 16 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 17 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 18 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 19 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 20 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 21 Tennis in Aruba question
- 22 christmas in the caribbean
- 23 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 24 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 25 Guadeloupe - January 2017