I'm thinking of the Four Seasons Nevis for our vacation next year, but I'm very concerned about the quality of the beaches and clarity of the water in Nevis. Can anyone tell me specifically what the beach and water is like at the Four Seasons Nevis? Is the sand white or brown? What color is the water? If I'm in the water waist deep, can I see my toes? Are any of the islands I've been to a good comparison as far as beaches go? (I've been to Anguilla, Antigua, Aruba, Bahamas, Grand Cayman, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, St. Barts, St. John and St. Thomas). It's hard for me to visualize the beaches when I just keep reading that the beaches on Nevis are not like St. John, etc. - specifically what does that mean? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Island Hopping Honeymoon!!
- 2 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 3 walkable hotels
- 4 St. John USVI
- 5 Turks Caicos grace bay vs Long Bay or chalk sound?
- 6 The right adults-only resort
- 7 Jamaica to Other Island
- 8 Viceroy Sugar Beach or Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- 9 Vespa Rental - Turks
- 10 Help on picking a adult only all inclusive resort
- 11 swim up rooms
- 12 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 13 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 14 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 15 Anyone else been to Secret Harbor in St. Thomas?
- 16 Which Island?
- 17 Carribean vacation with infant
- 18 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 19 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 things to do in Nassau
- 22 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 23 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 24 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 25 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados