I'm thinking of the Four Seasons Nevis for our vacation next year, but I'm very concerned about the quality of the beaches and clarity of the water in Nevis. Can anyone tell me specifically what the beach and water is like at the Four Seasons Nevis? Is the sand white or brown? What color is the water? If I'm in the water waist deep, can I see my toes? Are any of the islands I've been to a good comparison as far as beaches go? (I've been to Anguilla, Antigua, Aruba, Bahamas, Grand Cayman, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, St. Barts, St. John and St. Thomas). It's hard for me to visualize the beaches when I just keep reading that the beaches on Nevis are not like St. John, etc. - specifically what does that mean? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 2 The best thing that I found in this formula
- 3 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 4 Florida or caribbean
- 5 Resort villa suggestions
- 6 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 7 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 8 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 9 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 10 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 11 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 12 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 13 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 14 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 15 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 16 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 17 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 18 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 19 rent a car??
- 20 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 21 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 22 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 23 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 24 Cuba Opening Up
- 25 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?