I'm thinking of the Four Seasons Nevis for our vacation next year, but I'm very concerned about the quality of the beaches and clarity of the water in Nevis. Can anyone tell me specifically what the beach and water is like at the Four Seasons Nevis? Is the sand white or brown? What color is the water? If I'm in the water waist deep, can I see my toes? Are any of the islands I've been to a good comparison as far as beaches go? (I've been to Anguilla, Antigua, Aruba, Bahamas, Grand Cayman, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, St. Barts, St. John and St. Thomas). It's hard for me to visualize the beaches when I just keep reading that the beaches on Nevis are not like St. John, etc. - specifically what does that mean? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 2 Villa in paradise
- 3 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 4 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 5 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 6 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 7 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 8 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 9 Tipping at AI
- 10 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 11 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 12 Traveling Solo
- 13 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 14 A Volcanic Paradise
- 15 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 16 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 17 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 18 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 19 St. Kitts, the details
- 20 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 21 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 22 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 23 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 24 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 25 8 TUFF MILES