I'm thinking of the Four Seasons Nevis for our vacation next year, but I'm very concerned about the quality of the beaches and clarity of the water in Nevis. Can anyone tell me specifically what the beach and water is like at the Four Seasons Nevis? Is the sand white or brown? What color is the water? If I'm in the water waist deep, can I see my toes? Are any of the islands I've been to a good comparison as far as beaches go? (I've been to Anguilla, Antigua, Aruba, Bahamas, Grand Cayman, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, St. Barts, St. John and St. Thomas). It's hard for me to visualize the beaches when I just keep reading that the beaches on Nevis are not like St. John, etc. - specifically what does that mean? Thanks!
- 1 Bermuda Trip
- 2 Sailing in the Bahamas (HD Timelapse Video)
- 3 Wedding at smaller all inclusive, not in mexico?
- 4 What are the best holiday destinations in the Caribbean?
- 5 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 6 St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Mariott Beach Resort
- 7 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 8 Which island to visit???
- 9 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 10 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 11 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 12 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 13 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 14 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 15 quiet and relaxing
- 16 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 17 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 18 St.Thomas St. John
- 19 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 20 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 21 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 22 June vacation trip for guys
- 23 Honeymoon Help!
- 24 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 25 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?