We travel to Cuba using the Hola Sun agency which I believe is the 'official' cuban agency. The plane (Cubana air) which was suppose to take us to Varadero decided when we reached the airport that they are not flying that day due to insufficient passager. We were told to return the next day. The next day, instead of taking us to the Varadero airport, the plane took us to another town. So instead of a 15 minutes bus ride from the Varadero airport, we had to endure a 4 hour bus ride to Varadero. When we reached the hotel, they had no notification that we were arriving and had not prepare a room for us and so on and so forth.......so, if you decided to use Hola Sun. Use it at your own risk.
Never never travel to Cuba using the Hola Sun agency
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cupecoy Beach
- 2 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 3 Tips for bahamas
- 4 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 5 Vacation Ideas
- 6 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 7 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 8 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 9 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 10 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 11 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 12 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 13 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 14 walkable hotels
- 15 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 16 Back from San Juan
- 17 St Thomas
- 18 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 19 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 20 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 21 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 22 Aruba Restaurants
- 23 Aruba Restaraunts
- 24 Car Rental Puerto Rico
- 25 First time solo - the Bahamas