We travel to Cuba using the Hola Sun agency which I believe is the 'official' cuban agency. The plane (Cubana air) which was suppose to take us to Varadero decided when we reached the airport that they are not flying that day due to insufficient passager. We were told to return the next day. The next day, instead of taking us to the Varadero airport, the plane took us to another town. So instead of a 15 minutes bus ride from the Varadero airport, we had to endure a 4 hour bus ride to Varadero. When we reached the hotel, they had no notification that we were arriving and had not prepare a room for us and so on and so forth.......so, if you decided to use Hola Sun. Use it at your own risk.
Never never travel to Cuba using the Hola Sun agency
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 2 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 3 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 4 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 5 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 6 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 7 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 8 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 9 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 10 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 11 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 12 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 13 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 14 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 15 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 18 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 19 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 20 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 21 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 22 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 23 Which island?
- 24 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 25 A week in TCI, and some questions