We travel to Cuba using the Hola Sun agency which I believe is the 'official' cuban agency. The plane (Cubana air) which was suppose to take us to Varadero decided when we reached the airport that they are not flying that day due to insufficient passager. We were told to return the next day. The next day, instead of taking us to the Varadero airport, the plane took us to another town. So instead of a 15 minutes bus ride from the Varadero airport, we had to endure a 4 hour bus ride to Varadero. When we reached the hotel, they had no notification that we were arriving and had not prepare a room for us and so on and so forth.......so, if you decided to use Hola Sun. Use it at your own risk.
Never never travel to Cuba using the Hola Sun agency
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 2 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 3 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 4 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 5 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 6 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 7 Cuba in 10 days
- 8 Salt Kettle House to close
- 9 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 10 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 11 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 12 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 13 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 14 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 15 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 16 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 17 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 18 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 19 Why Barbados?
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 24 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 25 all-inclusive or villa?