We travel to Cuba using the Hola Sun agency which I believe is the 'official' cuban agency. The plane (Cubana air) which was suppose to take us to Varadero decided when we reached the airport that they are not flying that day due to insufficient passager. We were told to return the next day. The next day, instead of taking us to the Varadero airport, the plane took us to another town. So instead of a 15 minutes bus ride from the Varadero airport, we had to endure a 4 hour bus ride to Varadero. When we reached the hotel, they had no notification that we were arriving and had not prepare a room for us and so on and so forth.......so, if you decided to use Hola Sun. Use it at your own risk.
Never never travel to Cuba using the Hola Sun agency
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 2 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 3 Traveling Solo
- 4 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 7 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 8 St. Kitts, the details
- 9 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 10 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 11 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 12 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 13 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 14 A Volcanic Paradise
- 15 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 16 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 17 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 18 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 19 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 20 8 TUFF MILES
- 21 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 22 1 week in San Juan
- 23 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 24 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro
- 25 Bermuda Weekend Feb 2014