Just got back from st thomas and wanted to thank everyone for the great advice.
So now I'm looking at negril for me and wife and 3 kids(2,8,11). Just not sure if I should do AI or not. Not sure how safe Negril is.
AI I'd be looking at around $1500 pp. Non AI I'd be looking to rent a car and villa. We like to do more than sit on the beach as the kids will go crazy otherwise and I don't mind making meals so I really prefer villas. I'd appreciate any advice on the matter and open to other island suggestions if anyone has recommendations?
Thanks all so much
Negril....All Inclusive or Non Inclusive?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 2 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 3 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 4 Cuba Opening Up
- 5 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 6 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 7 Just back from The Somerset
- 8 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 9 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 10 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 11 Sandals Resorts
- 12 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 13 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 14 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 15 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 16 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 17 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 18 Cuba in 10 days
- 19 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 20 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 21 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 22 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 23 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana
- 24 Villa rental on St. John
- 25 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?