Just got back from st thomas and wanted to thank everyone for the great advice.
So now I'm looking at negril for me and wife and 3 kids(2,8,11). Just not sure if I should do AI or not. Not sure how safe Negril is.
AI I'd be looking at around $1500 pp. Non AI I'd be looking to rent a car and villa. We like to do more than sit on the beach as the kids will go crazy otherwise and I don't mind making meals so I really prefer villas. I'd appreciate any advice on the matter and open to other island suggestions if anyone has recommendations?
Thanks all so much
Negril....All Inclusive or Non Inclusive?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in May - which island
- 2 which island??
- 3 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 4 Help in Antigua!!!!!
- 5 A Volcanic Paradise
- 6 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 7 Best island for a villa rental
- 8 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 9 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 10 Where to stay on Vieques
- 11 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 12 St. Croix and sea grass
- 13 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 14 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 15 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 16 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 17 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 18 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 19 Tipping at AI
- 20 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 21 Traveling Solo
- 22 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 23 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 24 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 25 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions