Just got back from st thomas and wanted to thank everyone for the great advice.
So now I'm looking at negril for me and wife and 3 kids(2,8,11). Just not sure if I should do AI or not. Not sure how safe Negril is.
AI I'd be looking at around $1500 pp. Non AI I'd be looking to rent a car and villa. We like to do more than sit on the beach as the kids will go crazy otherwise and I don't mind making meals so I really prefer villas. I'd appreciate any advice on the matter and open to other island suggestions if anyone has recommendations?
Thanks all so much
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://bellecomplexnorway.com/nu-youth-anti-wrinkle/
- 2 http://bellecomplexnorway.com/nu-youth-anti-wrinkle/
- 3 will my American kids be considered tourists like me
- 4 Where should we go? Feeling overwhelmed
- 5 Ecotourism - are there organized tours
- 6 Choosing the best island for Honeymoon
- 7 Caribbean ferries
- 8 Choosing the Right Island
- 9 car rental in barbados
- 10 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 11 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 12 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 13 Where to go in August??? HELP!
- 14 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 15 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 16 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 17 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 18 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 19 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 20 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 21 Aruba help!
- 22 St Martin
- 23 Planning a three week trip
- 24 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 25 Casa Karma