Me and my wife never took a honeymoon when we got married back in march. We are both 24 and plan on taking vacation in September and wanted to visit Jamaica. its kind of a late honeymoon but we wanna do more than just romantic stuff. We have never gone before. We plan on enjoying some time relaxing and being romantic, but we also like to be adventurous and party lol. Which place we you guy recommend the most for both. We initial thought about AI resorts, but i saw some ppl say cost of food isnt much. We just thought it be less of a hassle, but we're open to either option. We plan on staying for about 6 nights. Thanks in advance for any advice and recommendations!
Negril Vs Montego Bay ??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 2 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 3 50+ where to dance?
- 4 dominican republic
- 5 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 6 Summer family vacation
- 7 St Martin
- 8 Florida or caribbean
- 9 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 10 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 11 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 12 Resort villa suggestions
- 13 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 14 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 15 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 16 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 17 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 18 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 19 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 20 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 23 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 24 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 25 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!