Me and my wife never took a honeymoon when we got married back in march. We are both 24 and plan on taking vacation in September and wanted to visit Jamaica. its kind of a late honeymoon but we wanna do more than just romantic stuff. We have never gone before. We plan on enjoying some time relaxing and being romantic, but we also like to be adventurous and party lol. Which place we you guy recommend the most for both. We initial thought about AI resorts, but i saw some ppl say cost of food isnt much. We just thought it be less of a hassle, but we're open to either option. We plan on staying for about 6 nights. Thanks in advance for any advice and recommendations!
Negril Vs Montego Bay ??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 2 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 3 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 4 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 5 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 6 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 7 Aruba suggestions
- 8 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 9 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 10 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 11 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 12 Cuba in 10 days
- 13 Salt Kettle House to close
- 14 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 15 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 16 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 17 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 18 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 19 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 20 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 21 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 22 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 23 Why Barbados?
- 24 Cayman Islands in October
- 25 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay