Me and my wife never took a honeymoon when we got married back in march. We are both 24 and plan on taking vacation in September and wanted to visit Jamaica. its kind of a late honeymoon but we wanna do more than just romantic stuff. We have never gone before. We plan on enjoying some time relaxing and being romantic, but we also like to be adventurous and party lol. Which place we you guy recommend the most for both. We initial thought about AI resorts, but i saw some ppl say cost of food isnt much. We just thought it be less of a hassle, but we're open to either option. We plan on staying for about 6 nights. Thanks in advance for any advice and recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba in November
- 2 Have seen the association in my considerations
- 3 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 4 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 5 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 6 Late May Trip
- 7 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 8 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Cheers to Beers!
- 11 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 12 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 13 New Years Eve / St John
- 14 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 15 Island Choice
- 16 Aruba Car Rental
- 17 If we loved Cayman...
- 18 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 19 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers
- 20 For the bluest water and whitest sand?
- 21 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 22 HELP! St Croix or Cancun
- 23 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 24 aruba planning advice
- 25 Post Christmas to Mid January Getaway For Two