Me and my wife never took a honeymoon when we got married back in march. We are both 24 and plan on taking vacation in September and wanted to visit Jamaica. its kind of a late honeymoon but we wanna do more than just romantic stuff. We have never gone before. We plan on enjoying some time relaxing and being romantic, but we also like to be adventurous and party lol. Which place we you guy recommend the most for both. We initial thought about AI resorts, but i saw some ppl say cost of food isnt much. We just thought it be less of a hassle, but we're open to either option. We plan on staying for about 6 nights. Thanks in advance for any advice and recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Q/微信1619053386办理曼彻斯特大学毕业证成绩单学历认证 The University of Manchester
- 2 Q/微信1619053386办理诺丁汉大学毕业证成绩单学历认证 The University of Nottingham
- 3 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 4 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 5 Private tours in Cuba
- 6 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 7 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 8 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 9 Location
- 10 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 11 Curacao
- 12 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 13 Bahamas girls trip
- 14 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 15 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 16 Cuba Tour Companies
- 17 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 18 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 19 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 20 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 21 St Croix for mom and teen daughter??
- 22 Best Caribbean Islands for Young 20's
- 23 Salt Kettle House, RIP Hazel
- 24 Help me choose; Easter Caribbean Honey moon
- 25 Bermuda- Elbow Beach or Tucker's Point