Me and my wife never took a honeymoon when we got married back in march. We are both 24 and plan on taking vacation in September and wanted to visit Jamaica. its kind of a late honeymoon but we wanna do more than just romantic stuff. We have never gone before. We plan on enjoying some time relaxing and being romantic, but we also like to be adventurous and party lol. Which place we you guy recommend the most for both. We initial thought about AI resorts, but i saw some ppl say cost of food isnt much. We just thought it be less of a hassle, but we're open to either option. We plan on staying for about 6 nights. Thanks in advance for any advice and recommendations!
Negril Vs Montego Bay ??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cayman Islands in October
- 2 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 3 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 4 things to do in Nassau
- 5 Which Island?
- 6 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 7 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 8 St. John USVI
- 9 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 10 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 11 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 12 Best island for early to mid November
- 13 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 14 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 15 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 16 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 17 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 18 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 19 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 20 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 21 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 22 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 23 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 24 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 25 Cuba in 10 days