Me and my wife never took a honeymoon when we got married back in march. We are both 24 and plan on taking vacation in September and wanted to visit Jamaica. its kind of a late honeymoon but we wanna do more than just romantic stuff. We have never gone before. We plan on enjoying some time relaxing and being romantic, but we also like to be adventurous and party lol. Which place we you guy recommend the most for both. We initial thought about AI resorts, but i saw some ppl say cost of food isnt much. We just thought it be less of a hassle, but we're open to either option. We plan on staying for about 6 nights. Thanks in advance for any advice and recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 The Club Barbados AI resort & Spa
- 2 West Coast US and Carribean
- 3 Family friendly but low key resort?
- 4 St. John--how much should we try to see?
- 5 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 6 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 7 Turks & Caicos ofr New Years
- 8 Resort Recommendations
- 9 All-inclusive experts, I need your help, please!
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Tour Operator?
- 12 Travel Advice Needed
- 13 Puerto Plata
- 14 Puerto Plata- Hacienda Lifestyle resorts and villas
- 15 puerto plata town vs. sosua? need help.......
- 16 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 17 Quick Question: Why is Puerto Plata, DR so much cheaper than Punta Cana, DR
- 18 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 19 Where to go with a 5-1/2 hr layover in Nassau?
- 20 Transportation to Exuma
- 21 Nassau temp late Jan
- 22 St. Martin vs St. Maarten and what area or Antigua or Barbuda and what area
- 23 Sandals, Montego Bay
- 24 Jamaica - Couples Negril or Sandals Royal Caribbean (Montego)
- 25 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?