Me and my wife never took a honeymoon when we got married back in march. We are both 24 and plan on taking vacation in September and wanted to visit Jamaica. its kind of a late honeymoon but we wanna do more than just romantic stuff. We have never gone before. We plan on enjoying some time relaxing and being romantic, but we also like to be adventurous and party lol. Which place we you guy recommend the most for both. We initial thought about AI resorts, but i saw some ppl say cost of food isnt much. We just thought it be less of a hassle, but we're open to either option. We plan on staying for about 6 nights. Thanks in advance for any advice and recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 2 The formula effortlessly helps to restore
- 3 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 4 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 5 Cuba tour companies
- 6 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 7 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 8 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 9 Weather in Nov
- 10 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 11 Fishing for ideas
- 12 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 13 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 14 Travel Insurance
- 15 First time cruiser to USVI
- 16 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 17 Cuba
- 18 Affordable Eats & Drinks - which Islands?
- 19 Restaurants in Aruba
- 20 long enough layover in SJU?
- 21 The Color of the Water
- 22 Confused what to chose
- 23 Bermuda in Late August
- 24 Anguilla Air Express - still in business?
- 25 Travel from St. Martin to St. Thomas