I'm feeling a little blue and am going to try to convince my SO that we need a short sunny mindless vacation. We haven't been to very many all-inclusives and it's been a billion years so I'm not up to date on what's available. If we go, it will be during the third week of February. Here's what I'm looking for:
- 4 nights
- not Dominican Republic or Mexico
- 3-star or better; preferably better
- hot, sunny, beachy
- Cuba would be good but I don't think I can get 4 days there.
I don't care much about sports except maybe snorkling. I just want to go, laze around the pool, read trashy novels and drink.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BROTHER printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Christmas vacation
- 3 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 4 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 5 1st time to Barbados
- 6 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 7 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 8 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 9 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 10 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 11 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 12 GTC
- 13 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 14 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 15 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 16 Cayman Islands travel report
- 17 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 20 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 21 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 22 Bermuda Travel Report
- 23 Cuba Help
- 24 Cuba via cruise
- 25 Aruba villa help desperate!