I'm feeling a little blue and am going to try to convince my SO that we need a short sunny mindless vacation. We haven't been to very many all-inclusives and it's been a billion years so I'm not up to date on what's available. If we go, it will be during the third week of February. Here's what I'm looking for:
- 4 nights
- not Dominican Republic or Mexico
- 3-star or better; preferably better
- hot, sunny, beachy
- Cuba would be good but I don't think I can get 4 days there.
I don't care much about sports except maybe snorkling. I just want to go, laze around the pool, read trashy novels and drink.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 2 http://greentheorygarcinia.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 3 http://greentheorygarcinia.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 4 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 5 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/liver-active/
- 6 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 7 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 8 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 9 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 10 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 11 Cuba in November
- 12 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 13 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 14 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 15 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 16 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 17 Tennis in Aruba question
- 18 christmas in the caribbean
- 19 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 20 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 21 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 22 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 23 Jamaica
- 24 Money in Jamaica
- 25 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)