We have stayed at Iberostar in Rivera Maya but TCI beaches look beautiful. My daughter will be 22 and we don't want anything so ritzy we are uncomfortable. Beaches resort looked like first choice, until reviews revealed it can be overcrowded with kids. We like the all inclusive idea, but are open to suggestions. Main points are a beautiful, quiet beach and possibilty of seeing dolphins. We were going to Bahamas, but didn't like any of the resorts except for Sandals and it is couples only.
Need resort for daughter's grad gift vacation in Turks & Caico Island
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 2 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 3 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 4 Cuba Opening Up
- 5 Just back from The Somerset
- 6 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 7 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 8 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 9 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 10 Sandals Resorts
- 11 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 12 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 13 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 14 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 15 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 16 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 17 Cuba in 10 days
- 18 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 19 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 20 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 21 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 22 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana
- 23 Villa rental on St. John
- 24 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 25 Just back from St. Maarten