It looks like we have decided on our destination to go this June and indeed it is Grand Cayman. We have been exploring villas vs. condos/resort and having my mother (71 years old) my 6 year old, my 2 year old, and a 4 month old baby come along in this trip we thought that an 'isolated' villa may not be the best choice. So we started looking in to resorts/condos. We wanted to have a 'similar' experience to the one we had a couple of years ago at Turks and Caicos where we stayed at the Sands at Grace Bay. We loved it there, especially the crystal clear (and calm) waters. We wanted a little bit of a different island this time and virginia (and other fodorites) suggested that Grand Cayman may be the better choice in at least providing similar experience. So, we are looking at Lacovia, but I had not found any written reports on this resort. If anyone has spent time there, please let me know how it is, if possible, how it compares to the Sands (at TCI), and whether it is close to at least 3-4 restaurants within walking distance; what quality are the restaurants, and whether a super market would aptly provide 'goodies' for cooking at the resort. Also, how kid 'friendly' is this resort, whether the staff is helpfull/friendly, etc. In addition, I would like to know, how far it is from the main airport, and any attractions. Do we need to make a car rental reservation early or would we be able to find (probably a minivan) a car at the airport. I am sure there are more questions I should be asking, but if anyone has additional info, please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 카지노사이트주소 ₪ -‿ ) Bus97.coM ₪ -‿ ) 포츠토토사이트
- 2 Cuba for 6 days
- 3 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 4 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 5 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 6 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 7 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 8 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 9 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 10 Honeymoon Help!!
- 11 Do not miss the Tahiti
- 12 when to visit barbados
- 13 Barbados Beaches
- 14 Punta Cana
- 15 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 16 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 17 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 18 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 19 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 20 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 21 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 Trouble booking hotels!
- 24 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 25 Airport transfer PUJ
Need input from anyone who stayed recently at Lacovia Condos