Great friends are going there for a week tonight. They moved to San Francisco about 1.5 year ago, so I don't have a chance to see them very often. Anyway, I just checked AA and I could get an award ticket this Saturday morning with a return next Tuesday for 30K+fees. I would like to surprise them. They are staying at the Sandals Halycon?, which I believe is north of the capital. Since I'm going single, I can't stay there, but I would appreciate any info on some inexpensive little place that's close to their resort. Also, how long does it take to get there from the international airport, and if I taxi, how much? Thanks, I need this info NOW!!!!!
Need info on St.Lucia - QUICKLY!!!
- 1 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 2 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 3 June vacation trip for guys
- 4 St.Thomas St. John
- 5 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 6 Which island to visit???
- 7 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 8 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 9 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 10 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 11 Honeymoon Help!
- 12 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 13 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 14 Grand Cayman
- 15 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 16 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 17 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 18 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 19 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 20 quiet and relaxing
- 21 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 22 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 23 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 24 All Inclusive for small children?
- 25 Private tours in Jamaica