I'm planning for a girls trip in February to celebrate my 30th bday. I was thinking either Negril, St. Marteen or DR - I want nightlife, food and most importantly beautiful weather. I'm trying to run far away from the cold winter. Any suggestions?
Negril - If yes, where do you recommend? Any idea on what the weather is in February?
DR - What part of DR you'd recommend?
St. Marteen - Same question as the other two.
Appreciate your feedback!
*** Late 20's early 30's group looking to have FUN!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 2 Honeymoon Help!!
- 3 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 4 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 5 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 6 Bermuda
- 7 Restaurant Suggestions
- 8 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 9 Aruba weather
- 10 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 11 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 12 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 13 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 14 Taxi info. Self touring
- 15 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 16 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 17 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 18 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica
- 19 Discovery Bay, Jamaica
- 20 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 21 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 22 Tips for Foodie Adventurers in Puerto Rico
- 23 Want to snorkel from hotel beach
- 24 St Lucia - Anse Chastenat - Crazy rate for a basic room without any confort
- 25 Great snorkeling, on the beach hotel