I'm planning for a girls trip in February to celebrate my 30th bday. I was thinking either Negril, St. Marteen or DR - I want nightlife, food and most importantly beautiful weather. I'm trying to run far away from the cold winter. Any suggestions?
Negril - If yes, where do you recommend? Any idea on what the weather is in February?
DR - What part of DR you'd recommend?
St. Marteen - Same question as the other two.
Appreciate your feedback!
*** Late 20's early 30's group looking to have FUN!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 2 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 3 Cuba for 6 days
- 4 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 5 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 6 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 7 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 8 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 9 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 10 Honeymoon Help!!
- 11 Do not miss the Tahiti
- 12 when to visit barbados
- 13 Barbados Beaches
- 14 Punta Cana
- 15 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 16 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 17 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 18 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 19 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 20 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 21 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 Trouble booking hotels!
- 24 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 25 Airport transfer PUJ