I'm planning for a girls trip in February to celebrate my 30th bday. I was thinking either Negril, St. Marteen or DR - I want nightlife, food and most importantly beautiful weather. I'm trying to run far away from the cold winter. Any suggestions?
Negril - If yes, where do you recommend? Any idea on what the weather is in February?
DR - What part of DR you'd recommend?
St. Marteen - Same question as the other two.
Appreciate your feedback!
*** Late 20's early 30's group looking to have FUN!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 안전한 토토 ≪접속주소 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 3 1st time to Barbados
- 4 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 5 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 6 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 7 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 8 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 GTC
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 13 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 14 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 15 Cayman Islands travel report
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Curacao times 2
- 18 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 19 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 20 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 21 Bermuda Travel Report
- 22 Cuba Help
- 23 Cuba via cruise
- 24 Aruba villa help desperate!
- 25 BVI: Comparable Islands?