We are looking for a resort that we can feel romantic but have a lot of fun too.
Good food at the resort or nearby is also a plus.
We narrowed it down to the new Couples resort, Hitlon Barbados, or Accra Resort.
Has anyone been to any of the 3 (I realize couples isn't open yet.....but has anyone been to the old Causerina).
Any good, bad, ugly to say about them? Would all 3 be good for a 2nd honeymoon / Anniversary trip? Any details or suggestions would be greatly appreciated as we are stuck in our decision and need to book by the weekend!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba via cruise
- 2 Cuba Help
- 3 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 4 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 5 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 6 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 7 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 8 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 9 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 10 Living in the Caribbean
- 11 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 12 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 13 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 14 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 15 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 16 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 17 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 18 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 19 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 20 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 21 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 22 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 23 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 24 St. Croix
- 25 St Kitts & Irma