We are looking for a resort that we can feel romantic but have a lot of fun too.
Good food at the resort or nearby is also a plus.
We narrowed it down to the new Couples resort, Hitlon Barbados, or Accra Resort.
Has anyone been to any of the 3 (I realize couples isn't open yet.....but has anyone been to the old Causerina).
Any good, bad, ugly to say about them? Would all 3 be good for a 2nd honeymoon / Anniversary trip? Any details or suggestions would be greatly appreciated as we are stuck in our decision and need to book by the weekend!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 The Way To Remove Acne On Oily Skin - Guaranteed!
- 2 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 3 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 4 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 5 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 6 Birthday Celebration
- 7 DR - All inclusive
- 8 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 9 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 10 Cuba in November
- 11 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 12 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 13 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 14 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 15 Late May Trip
- 16 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 17 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Cheers to Beers!
- 20 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 21 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 22 New Years Eve / St John
- 23 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 24 Island Choice
- 25 Aruba Car Rental