Could someone tell me what the climate is like in April, when is the rainy season, and is the water warm in April? I would also like to know if there are a lot of water activities around the Marriott and if there is good snorkling there. Any help would be appreciated.
NEED HELPFUL INFO ON ST. KITTS
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 2 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 3 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 4 St. Croix and sea grass
- 5 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 6 Antigua or St Martin
- 7 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 8 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 9 montego bay
- 10 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 11 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 12 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 13 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 14 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 15 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 16 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 17 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 18 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 19 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 20 Get info about weather.
- 21 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 24 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 25 Water/beach conditions in Barbados