I've been reading some posts here but would appreciate some helps in narrowing down choices. Family of 4 (2 teen girls, 14 & 17), looking for a short relaxing vacation (5-7 days) this summer (end of July). Girls have been busy year-round so we thought maybe we can have a relaxing vacation and are leaning toward an AI somewhere in the Caribbeans (I heard Jamaica or DR are the most affordable?) or Cabos. Not to crazy about Mexico with all the issues there. Our budget is limited. I searched cheapcaribbean.com and found some packages around $1200 for that time frame in Jamaica. What can we expect in this price range? We are not picky. Girls will survive with pizzas and pasta. We've been on one of those carnival cruise lines and while they liked it, we prefer something more refined (not 5 stars).So something of a compromise will do.
As far as activities, mostly will be chilling by the pool and beach. But activities like kayak or parasailing would be fun. No night life is expected even some family entertainment at night would not be bad.
Which location and resorts will fit our criteria. I don't mind doing more research, but some help in the right direction is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 다리다리양방 ◐ 도메인 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 First Caribbean Destination
- 3 Royalton Resorts
- 4 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 5 Nassau Bahamas
- 6 Punta Cana Excursions
- 7 Paradise island in Bahama
- 8 Vacation recommendations
- 9 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 10 Help with small wedding location
- 11 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 12 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 13 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 14 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 15 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 16 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 17 BVI trip questions
- 18 Curaçao and girls?
- 19 Small Carribean Hotel
- 20 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 21 customs questions
- 22 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 23 Biking in Caribbean
- 24 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 25 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba