We are a family of 5, kids aged 18-21, looking for a spot to spend probably one of our last family vacations before the kids are on their own. We are interested in a place that has options for all, from relaxing at the beach to an assortment of adventures. I would prefer an area that is not overly commercialized. We don't have budget constraints, but that being said, I would like value and quality. I have read many of the forums for guidance and am still confused. At this point, I am considering Aruba, Caymans, Nevis, St Barts, TCI and USVI. I would appreciate any tips or suggestions you all may have. Are there any locations that have the powdery beaches with turquoise water and inland mountain adventure opportunities? Thanks in advance!
need help selecting xmas destination, no budget constraints
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 2 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 3 Jamaica
- 4 Jamaica all inclusive
- 5 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 6 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 7 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 8 Cuba Opening Up
- 9 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 10 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 11 Why Barbados?
- 12 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 13 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 14 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 15 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 16 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 17 Just back from The Somerset
- 18 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 19 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 20 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 21 Sandals Resorts
- 22 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 23 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 24 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 25 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006