We are a family of 5, kids aged 18-21, looking for a spot to spend probably one of our last family vacations before the kids are on their own. We are interested in a place that has options for all, from relaxing at the beach to an assortment of adventures. I would prefer an area that is not overly commercialized. We don't have budget constraints, but that being said, I would like value and quality. I have read many of the forums for guidance and am still confused. At this point, I am considering Aruba, Caymans, Nevis, St Barts, TCI and USVI. I would appreciate any tips or suggestions you all may have. Are there any locations that have the powdery beaches with turquoise water and inland mountain adventure opportunities? Thanks in advance!
need help selecting xmas destination, no budget constraints
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 2 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 3 Traveling Solo
- 4 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 5 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 6 A Volcanic Paradise
- 7 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 8 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 9 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 10 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 11 St. Kitts, the details
- 12 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 13 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 14 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 15 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 16 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 17 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 18 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 19 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 20 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 21 8 TUFF MILES
- 22 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 23 1 week in San Juan
- 24 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 25 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro