We are a family of 5, kids aged 18-21, looking for a spot to spend probably one of our last family vacations before the kids are on their own. We are interested in a place that has options for all, from relaxing at the beach to an assortment of adventures. I would prefer an area that is not overly commercialized. We don't have budget constraints, but that being said, I would like value and quality. I have read many of the forums for guidance and am still confused. At this point, I am considering Aruba, Caymans, Nevis, St Barts, TCI and USVI. I would appreciate any tips or suggestions you all may have. Are there any locations that have the powdery beaches with turquoise water and inland mountain adventure opportunities? Thanks in advance!
need help selecting xmas destination, no budget constraints
- 1 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 2 Where to go??
- 3 Photos from Havana and Vinales May 2013
- 4 Safety in Puerto Rico?
- 5 Curacao vs Puerto Rico
- 6 which month has a low heat index in Turks & Caicos
- 7 Staying in Aruba for 1 week in December
- 8 where to travel for 50th birthday with family?
- 9 Sightseeing and Lounging Islands
- 10 Sea Castle Villa Renters Beware!!
- 11 Do restaurants in Bermuda allow corkage/BYO
- 12 puerto rico cruise
- 13 Help choosing an all inclusive resort!
- 14 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 15 Active island stay for November solo trip?
- 16 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 17 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 18 Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
- 19 Recent St. Martin travelers
- 20 Resort near a town?
- 21 Which hotel should we stay at in Aruba?
- 22 Puerto Rico - too much? a.k.a will I be like a coqui hopping all over?
- 23 Freeport to Abaco, how do you do it?
- 24 Ziplines near Rincon/West Coast of Puerto Rico NOT part of a tour
- 25 Mustique -- not so great