We are a family of 5, kids aged 18-21, looking for a spot to spend probably one of our last family vacations before the kids are on their own. We are interested in a place that has options for all, from relaxing at the beach to an assortment of adventures. I would prefer an area that is not overly commercialized. We don't have budget constraints, but that being said, I would like value and quality. I have read many of the forums for guidance and am still confused. At this point, I am considering Aruba, Caymans, Nevis, St Barts, TCI and USVI. I would appreciate any tips or suggestions you all may have. Are there any locations that have the powdery beaches with turquoise water and inland mountain adventure opportunities? Thanks in advance!
need help selecting xmas destination, no budget constraints
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 2 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 3 Anguilla stay?
- 4 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 5 Cayman Islands in October
- 6 Back from San Juan
- 7 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 8 Kristen- where are you?????
- 9 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 10 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 11 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 12 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 13 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 14 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 15 Puerto Rico
- 16 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 17 Cuba People to People Tours
- 18 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 19 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 20 relaxed beaches in january
- 21 Are you the new future traveler?
- 22 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 23 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?
- 24 Who can advice a reliable tour operator to Dominican Republic?
- 25 St Martin rental car on ferry?