My husband and I are planning a summer trip to the Caribbean and have started leaning towards Jamaica. We think we can get more for our money...
We're thinking RUI Negril or RUI Tropical Bay. Has anyone stayed at either place?
We are a very active couple and love snorkeling, any water activities, and exploring. We are looking into Jamaica because of the variety of things to do (water/jungle etc).
Any recommendations either here or another island? We have a total budget of about $5,000 for a week. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 2 30th anniversary trip
- 3 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 4 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 5 Bermuda in February or March
- 6 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 7 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 8 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 9 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 10 Safest Islands for Us?
- 11 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 12 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 13 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 14 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 15 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 16 Narrowing it down
- 17 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 18 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 19 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 20 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 21 Destination Wedding
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Help us plan a laid back honeymoon
- 24 by ship from puerto rico to the AVI or BVI
- 25 barbados vs. Bonaire