My husband and I are planning a summer trip to the Caribbean and have started leaning towards Jamaica. We think we can get more for our money...
We're thinking RUI Negril or RUI Tropical Bay. Has anyone stayed at either place?
We are a very active couple and love snorkeling, any water activities, and exploring. We are looking into Jamaica because of the variety of things to do (water/jungle etc).
Any recommendations either here or another island? We have a total budget of about $5,000 for a week. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St.Lucia newbie
- 2 aruba fun!!!
- 3 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 4 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 5 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 6 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 7 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 8 Turks and caicos
- 9 Aruba weather
- 10 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 11 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 12 Turks and caicos
- 13 Cruise stop activities
- 14 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 15 Jade Mountain
- 16 Honeymoon Help!!
- 17 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 18 Bermuda
- 19 Restaurant Suggestions
- 20 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 21 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 22 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 23 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 24 Taxi info. Self touring
- 25 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away