My husband and I are planning a summer trip to the Caribbean and have started leaning towards Jamaica. We think we can get more for our money...
We're thinking RUI Negril or RUI Tropical Bay. Has anyone stayed at either place?
We are a very active couple and love snorkeling, any water activities, and exploring. We are looking into Jamaica because of the variety of things to do (water/jungle etc).
Any recommendations either here or another island? We have a total budget of about $5,000 for a week. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.muscle4power.com/sinuprex/
- 2 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 3 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 4 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 5 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 6 Birthday Celebration
- 7 DR - All inclusive
- 8 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 9 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 10 Cuba in November
- 11 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 12 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 13 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 14 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 15 Late May Trip
- 16 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 17 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Cheers to Beers!
- 20 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 21 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 22 New Years Eve / St John
- 23 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 24 Island Choice
- 25 Aruba Car Rental