I am planning our 10th Wedding Anniversary vaca and am so overwhelmed with options. We will only have 4 nights/5 days to be gone and will be traveling from Dallas. All we care about is relaxing (soaking up every moment of silence without our two toddlers!), a beautiful beach, good food and really nice accommodations. I really wanted to go to T&C or Caneel Bay but after looking into travel time logistics have gotten discouraged because I don't want to spend 2 of our precious days getting there and back. I'm still leery of traveling to Mexico's Caribbean for safety reasons and am not interested in Playa del Carmen, Cozumel, etc.
Anyone out there have any suggestions for a fantastic trip with minimum travel time from Texas that would be an extremely memorable trip? Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://vitaminofhealth.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 2 Jade Mountain
- 3 Turks and caicos
- 4 Turks and caicos
- 5 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 6 Honeymoon Help!!
- 7 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 8 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 9 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 10 Bermuda
- 11 Restaurant Suggestions
- 12 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 13 Aruba weather
- 14 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 15 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 16 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 17 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 18 Taxi info. Self touring
- 19 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 20 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 21 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 22 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica
- 23 Discovery Bay, Jamaica
- 24 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 25 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
Need Help Planning 10th Anniversary Beach Vaca-Limited Travel Time