I am planning our 10th Wedding Anniversary vaca and am so overwhelmed with options. We will only have 4 nights/5 days to be gone and will be traveling from Dallas. All we care about is relaxing (soaking up every moment of silence without our two toddlers!), a beautiful beach, good food and really nice accommodations. I really wanted to go to T&C or Caneel Bay but after looking into travel time logistics have gotten discouraged because I don't want to spend 2 of our precious days getting there and back. I'm still leery of traveling to Mexico's Caribbean for safety reasons and am not interested in Playa del Carmen, Cozumel, etc.
Anyone out there have any suggestions for a fantastic trip with minimum travel time from Texas that would be an extremely memorable trip? Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 2 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 3 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 4 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 5 Day 10 - In Punta Cana but thoughts at home
- 6 Deep sea fishing & snorkeling
- 7 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 8 Evening temperatures
- 9 7 Adults and a 51/2 month old
- 10 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 11 Cuba in November
- 12 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 13 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 14 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 15 50th Birthday with Family
- 16 Birthday Celebration
- 17 DR - All inclusive
- 18 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 19 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 20 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 21 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 22 Late May Trip
- 23 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 24 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous
Need Help Planning 10th Anniversary Beach Vaca-Limited Travel Time