I am planning our 10th Wedding Anniversary vaca and am so overwhelmed with options. We will only have 4 nights/5 days to be gone and will be traveling from Dallas. All we care about is relaxing (soaking up every moment of silence without our two toddlers!), a beautiful beach, good food and really nice accommodations. I really wanted to go to T&C or Caneel Bay but after looking into travel time logistics have gotten discouraged because I don't want to spend 2 of our precious days getting there and back. I'm still leery of traveling to Mexico's Caribbean for safety reasons and am not interested in Playa del Carmen, Cozumel, etc.
Anyone out there have any suggestions for a fantastic trip with minimum travel time from Texas that would be an extremely memorable trip? Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 2 40th birthday with friends
- 3 which island?
- 4 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 5 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 6 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 7 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 8 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 9 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 10 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 11 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 12 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 13 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 14 Cuba in November
- 15 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 16 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 17 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 18 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 19 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 20 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 21 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 22 Tennis in Aruba question
- 23 christmas in the caribbean
- 24 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 25 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
Need Help Planning 10th Anniversary Beach Vaca-Limited Travel Time