I am planning our 10th Wedding Anniversary vaca and am so overwhelmed with options. We will only have 4 nights/5 days to be gone and will be traveling from Dallas. All we care about is relaxing (soaking up every moment of silence without our two toddlers!), a beautiful beach, good food and really nice accommodations. I really wanted to go to T&C or Caneel Bay but after looking into travel time logistics have gotten discouraged because I don't want to spend 2 of our precious days getting there and back. I'm still leery of traveling to Mexico's Caribbean for safety reasons and am not interested in Playa del Carmen, Cozumel, etc.
Anyone out there have any suggestions for a fantastic trip with minimum travel time from Texas that would be an extremely memorable trip? Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 2 mid December 2016 trip for 2
- 3 Travel to Cuba from US for Spanish citizens
- 4 Planning a trip to Jamaica for my daughter's graduation
- 5 Being able to work in Trinidad and Tobago
- 6 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 7 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 8 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 9 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 10 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 11 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 12 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 13 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 14 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 15 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 16 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 17 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 18 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 19 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 20 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 21 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 22 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 23 Best Honeymoon All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation
- 24 all inclusive advice
- 25 Thinking of Grand Cayman after years in Turks and Caicos
Need Help Planning 10th Anniversary Beach Vaca-Limited Travel Time