Back from summer vacation and need to start thinking about Spring break We are looking at no more than 5-6 nights at end of March, traveling with 2 kids, ages 7 and 11. They both are very well traveled.
Since we did a a big Europe trip in Summer we would like to do a beach get away. But my kids (and us) love to do some adventure stuff, excursions, i.e. zip lining, snorkeling and any other activities they are allowed to do.
Also, we would love to be able to rent a villa this time (preferably part of a resort) to have a different experience.
Here are the places we have been to already:
St. Thomas and St.John.
Honestly, I didn't like the beach in PV at all, but loved the excursions.
Loved the waters in Anguilla and St.Thomas, but we want to try something new.
Any ideas? I am thinking about Puerto Rico, Belize, Costa RIca (although beach doesn't seem to be that great) and may be different part of Mexico if the water is better than PV.
Thanks a lot for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 2 Island recommendation
- 3 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 4 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 5 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 6 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 7 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 8 Family vacation for divers
- 9 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 10 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 11 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 12 Island advice plz!
- 13 Cubarinking water?
- 14 First time to PR
- 15 St. John Trip Report
- 16 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 17 Cuba
- 18 Scrub Island Resort
- 19 St Kitts' Bakery
- 20 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 21 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 22 Coral Sands, Exuma
- 23 St. Thomas- place to stay, rental car & night cruise suggestions
- 24 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort
- 25 We adore St. John...looking for something new!