Back from summer vacation and need to start thinking about Spring break We are looking at no more than 5-6 nights at end of March, traveling with 2 kids, ages 7 and 11. They both are very well traveled.
Since we did a a big Europe trip in Summer we would like to do a beach get away. But my kids (and us) love to do some adventure stuff, excursions, i.e. zip lining, snorkeling and any other activities they are allowed to do.
Also, we would love to be able to rent a villa this time (preferably part of a resort) to have a different experience.
Here are the places we have been to already:
St. Thomas and St.John.
Honestly, I didn't like the beach in PV at all, but loved the excursions.
Loved the waters in Anguilla and St.Thomas, but we want to try something new.
Any ideas? I am thinking about Puerto Rico, Belize, Costa RIca (although beach doesn't seem to be that great) and may be different part of Mexico if the water is better than PV.
Thanks a lot for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 vhgjfg ghjcgvhvg ghjjgh
- 2 PR or USVI
- 3 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 4 Which Caribbean island?
- 5 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 6 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 7 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 8 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 9 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 10 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 11 5 days in Havana
- 12 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 13 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 16 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 17 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 18 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 19 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 20 Scrub Island Resort
- 21 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 22 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 23 Wedding Destinations???
- 24 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 25 Down to two in January have we got it right