Back from summer vacation and need to start thinking about Spring break We are looking at no more than 5-6 nights at end of March, traveling with 2 kids, ages 7 and 11. They both are very well traveled.
Since we did a a big Europe trip in Summer we would like to do a beach get away. But my kids (and us) love to do some adventure stuff, excursions, i.e. zip lining, snorkeling and any other activities they are allowed to do.
Also, we would love to be able to rent a villa this time (preferably part of a resort) to have a different experience.
Here are the places we have been to already:
St. Thomas and St.John.
Honestly, I didn't like the beach in PV at all, but loved the excursions.
Loved the waters in Anguilla and St.Thomas, but we want to try something new.
Any ideas? I am thinking about Puerto Rico, Belize, Costa RIca (although beach doesn't seem to be that great) and may be different part of Mexico if the water is better than PV.
Thanks a lot for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 2 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 3 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 4 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 5 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 6 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 7 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 8 New Destination
- 9 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 10 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 11 Bahamas help
- 12 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 13 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 14 Vacation suggestion, please
- 15 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 16 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 17 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 18 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 19 aruba planning advice
- 20 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 21 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 22 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 23 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 24 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 25 Barbados Beaches