Back from summer vacation and need to start thinking about Spring break We are looking at no more than 5-6 nights at end of March, traveling with 2 kids, ages 7 and 11. They both are very well traveled.
Since we did a a big Europe trip in Summer we would like to do a beach get away. But my kids (and us) love to do some adventure stuff, excursions, i.e. zip lining, snorkeling and any other activities they are allowed to do.
Also, we would love to be able to rent a villa this time (preferably part of a resort) to have a different experience.
Here are the places we have been to already:
St. Thomas and St.John.
Honestly, I didn't like the beach in PV at all, but loved the excursions.
Loved the waters in Anguilla and St.Thomas, but we want to try something new.
Any ideas? I am thinking about Puerto Rico, Belize, Costa RIca (although beach doesn't seem to be that great) and may be different part of Mexico if the water is better than PV.
Thanks a lot for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 총판(*^▽^*)홈피:【kakao: VS486텔레그램 :VS486】☆토토 총판
- 2 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 3 Cuba Help
- 4 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 5 Cuba via cruise
- 6 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 7 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 8 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 9 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 10 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 11 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 12 Living in the Caribbean
- 13 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 14 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 15 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 16 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 17 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 18 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 19 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 20 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 21 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 22 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 23 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 24 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 25 St. Croix