Back from summer vacation and need to start thinking about Spring break We are looking at no more than 5-6 nights at end of March, traveling with 2 kids, ages 7 and 11. They both are very well traveled.
Since we did a a big Europe trip in Summer we would like to do a beach get away. But my kids (and us) love to do some adventure stuff, excursions, i.e. zip lining, snorkeling and any other activities they are allowed to do.
Also, we would love to be able to rent a villa this time (preferably part of a resort) to have a different experience.
Here are the places we have been to already:
St. Thomas and St.John.
Honestly, I didn't like the beach in PV at all, but loved the excursions.
Loved the waters in Anguilla and St.Thomas, but we want to try something new.
Any ideas? I am thinking about Puerto Rico, Belize, Costa RIca (although beach doesn't seem to be that great) and may be different part of Mexico if the water is better than PV.
Thanks a lot for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.toptryloburn.com/testadrox/
- 2 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 3 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 4 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 5 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 6 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 7 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 8 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 9 Choosing the Right Island
- 10 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 11 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 12 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 13 Aruba help!
- 14 St Martin
- 15 Planning a three week trip
- 16 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 17 Casa Karma
- 18 Honeymoon - please help!
- 19 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 20 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 21 Cuba
- 22 Negril, Jamaica resorts for young people
- 23 Cuba: February 2016
- 24 Cuba - Old Havana Travel Report
- 25 Cuba for Americans