Yet another where do we go question. I planning a Dec 2004 trip and leaning towards the Grenadines. This is our 20th anniversary. We want nice beaches, water sports, one day deep sea fishing (him)and to be able to horseback ride down the beach(me). I am leaning towards 3 days in Barbados (considering Villa Nova) followed by 4 days at Mustique (considering The Cotton House). I am also considering charting a yacht but nervous about getting seasick. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
need fishing and horses in the caribbean
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 2 Jamaica to Other Island
- 3 Viceroy Sugar Beach or Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- 4 Vespa Rental - Turks
- 5 Turks Caicos grace bay vs Long Bay or chalk sound?
- 6 Help on picking a adult only all inclusive resort
- 7 swim up rooms
- 8 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 9 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 10 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 11 Anyone else been to Secret Harbor in St. Thomas?
- 12 St. John USVI
- 13 Which Island?
- 14 Carribean vacation with infant
- 15 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 16 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 17 Cayman Islands in October
- 18 things to do in Nassau
- 19 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 20 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 21 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 22 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 23 Best island for early to mid November
- 24 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 25 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!