I am pregnant with our second child due end of March/Early April and my husband and I would like to take one last family trip with our two year old daughter over President's Day Weekend in Feb somewhere in the Caribbean. We are looking for a nice resort with a great pool and beach front. After a quick search we are interested in the Ritz in St. Thomas, Round Hill in Jamaica, the Westin in St. John, but those just popped up first.
Any other hotel/island suggestions? We are only going for 4 or 5 nights, want a direct flight from New York, and want a child friendly resort with nice rooms, good food and great pool/beach area. Probably won't be leaving the hotel too often since it's a short trip. Don't necessarily need a big chain hotel like a Ritz or Four Seasons...we like high end boutique hotel options as well.
Any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated!
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BVI trip questions
- 2 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 3 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 4 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 5 aruba fun!!!
- 6 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 7 Peterson
- 8 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 9 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 10 St.Lucia newbie
- 11 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 12 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 13 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 14 Turks and caicos
- 15 Aruba weather
- 16 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 17 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 18 Turks and caicos
- 19 Cruise stop activities
- 20 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 21 Jade Mountain
- 22 Honeymoon Help!!
- 23 Bermuda
- 24 Restaurant Suggestions
- 25 Havana Cuba for 2 days
Need Caribbean island/hotel suggestions for February trip with 2 year old