I am pregnant with our second child due end of March/Early April and my husband and I would like to take one last family trip with our two year old daughter over President's Day Weekend in Feb somewhere in the Caribbean. We are looking for a nice resort with a great pool and beach front. After a quick search we are interested in the Ritz in St. Thomas, Round Hill in Jamaica, the Westin in St. John, but those just popped up first.
Any other hotel/island suggestions? We are only going for 4 or 5 nights, want a direct flight from New York, and want a child friendly resort with nice rooms, good food and great pool/beach area. Probably won't be leaving the hotel too often since it's a short trip. Don't necessarily need a big chain hotel like a Ritz or Four Seasons...we like high end boutique hotel options as well.
Any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated!
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 2 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 3 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 4 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 5 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 6 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 7 Hiking in St. John
- 8 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 9 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 10 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 11 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 12 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 13 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 14 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 15 Where in DR?
- 16 Honeymoon
- 17 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 20 Barbados
- 21 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 22 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 23 Help with August trip ideas
- 24 Airport transfer PUJ
- 25 We may not be going to Cuba after all
Need Caribbean island/hotel suggestions for February trip with 2 year old