I am pregnant with our second child due end of March/Early April and my husband and I would like to take one last family trip with our two year old daughter over President's Day Weekend in Feb somewhere in the Caribbean. We are looking for a nice resort with a great pool and beach front. After a quick search we are interested in the Ritz in St. Thomas, Round Hill in Jamaica, the Westin in St. John, but those just popped up first.
Any other hotel/island suggestions? We are only going for 4 or 5 nights, want a direct flight from New York, and want a child friendly resort with nice rooms, good food and great pool/beach area. Probably won't be leaving the hotel too often since it's a short trip. Don't necessarily need a big chain hotel like a Ritz or Four Seasons...we like high end boutique hotel options as well.
Any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated!
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AVAST@ Installation renewal CONTACT☎18006817208 AVAST@Tec*h Supp0rt 24/7
- 2 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 3 1st time to Barbados
- 4 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 5 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 6 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 7 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 8 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 GTC
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 13 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 14 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 15 Cayman Islands travel report
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Curacao times 2
- 18 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 19 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 20 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 21 Bermuda Travel Report
- 22 Cuba Help
- 23 Cuba via cruise
- 24 Aruba villa help desperate!
- 25 BVI: Comparable Islands?
Need Caribbean island/hotel suggestions for February trip with 2 year old