I am pregnant with our second child due end of March/Early April and my husband and I would like to take one last family trip with our two year old daughter over President's Day Weekend in Feb somewhere in the Caribbean. We are looking for a nice resort with a great pool and beach front. After a quick search we are interested in the Ritz in St. Thomas, Round Hill in Jamaica, the Westin in St. John, but those just popped up first.
Any other hotel/island suggestions? We are only going for 4 or 5 nights, want a direct flight from New York, and want a child friendly resort with nice rooms, good food and great pool/beach area. Probably won't be leaving the hotel too often since it's a short trip. Don't necessarily need a big chain hotel like a Ritz or Four Seasons...we like high end boutique hotel options as well.
Any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated!
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토총판 모집 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 3 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 4 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 5 Tortola next week
- 6 Summer trip
- 7 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 8 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 9 DR vs. Mexico
- 10 Surf Fly Fishing
- 11 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 12 Family of 5 undecided island
- 13 Christmas 2017
- 14 Honeymoon Help!!
- 15 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 16 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 17 All inclusive
- 18 BVI trip questions
- 19 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 20 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 21 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 22 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 23 family resort ideas?
- 24 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 25 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
Need Caribbean island/hotel suggestions for February trip with 2 year old