I'm back!! My wife and I are a month away from our trip. We're super excited and want some restaurant/excursion advice.
We are staying for a week, so I wanted to see what were some of your favorite dinner/lunch spots are (perhaps listing each with a $-$$$ ranking), along with your top 4 or 5 paid excursions.
Please also list "free things to do" or must sees as well. We will have a car for the entire trip, so driving around the island and finding neat little beautiful or private spots would be great. Thanks again!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for island choice help
- 2 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 3 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 4 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 5 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 6 US Cash in Cuba
- 7 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 8 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 9 So very lost trying to plan..please help
- 10 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 11 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 12 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 13 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 14 aruba planning advice
- 15 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 16 Dream 50th Anniversary
- 17 Westin or Marriott in Grand Cayman?
- 18 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 19 Help picking a resort
- 20 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 21 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios
- 22 Life in Turks and caicos (Provo)
- 23 St Barths and Anguilla Trip Report (April 2016)
- 24 St Thomas Restaurant help
- 25 Destination Wedding