I'm back!! My wife and I are a month away from our trip. We're super excited and want some restaurant/excursion advice.
We are staying for a week, so I wanted to see what were some of your favorite dinner/lunch spots are (perhaps listing each with a $-$$$ ranking), along with your top 4 or 5 paid excursions.
Please also list "free things to do" or must sees as well. We will have a car for the entire trip, so driving around the island and finding neat little beautiful or private spots would be great. Thanks again!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://oathtohealth.com/enhance-mind-iq-reviews/
- 2 7 Adults and a 51/2 month old
- 3 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 4 Cuba in November
- 5 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 6 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 7 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 8 Evening temperatures
- 9 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 10 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 11 50th Birthday with Family
- 12 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 13 Birthday Celebration
- 14 DR - All inclusive
- 15 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 16 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 17 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 18 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 19 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 20 Late May Trip
- 21 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 22 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Cheers to Beers!
- 25 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G