I'm back!! My wife and I are a month away from our trip. We're super excited and want some restaurant/excursion advice.
We are staying for a week, so I wanted to see what were some of your favorite dinner/lunch spots are (perhaps listing each with a $-$$$ ranking), along with your top 4 or 5 paid excursions.
Please also list "free things to do" or must sees as well. We will have a car for the entire trip, so driving around the island and finding neat little beautiful or private spots would be great. Thanks again!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Vieques Island
- 2 Is car really necessary on St John, staying at Westin.
- 3 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 4 Barbados / Turks&Caicos / Grand Cayman /
- 5 Jobs prospects in Caribbean
- 6 Road Conditions - Hwy 52 south of San Juan
- 7 Best island for food and beaches
- 8 Canadian money exchange ??
- 9 Cuba tour companies
- 10 San Juan, Puerto Rico Hotel
- 11 Resort rent out for wedding
- 12 Turks/Provo Dept Store
- 13 San Juan Hotel Recommendations
- 14 St. Croix
- 15 Family trip to Jamaica
- 16 Safe, family friendly Island
- 17 Help choosing an island
- 18 Hotel on Turks
- 19 7 day itinerary advice?- Puerto Rico
- 20 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 21 Help picking Caribbean honeymoon destination
- 22 December celebration trip
- 23 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 24 St. Bart's, French St. Martin or Turks & Caicos for family?
- 25 San Juan