We are considering a family trip to Dominica next summer. 2 adults, 2 teens, 2 grandP's in their 60s but still active. We enjoy an active vacation - snorkel (not scuba), hiking, etc. I have read guide books, online postings, etc but still can't tell if Dominica is the island for us. We've been to Grand Caymans, Cancun, St. Martin, and a few other places and enjoyed them. Dominica is obviously a bit more rustic. Just looking for some advice and sharing any experiences you may have there. Hurricane risk, and filling 9-10 days also a concern. Thank you very much!!
Need advice on Dominica
- 1 June vacation trip for guys
- 2 St.Thomas St. John
- 3 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 4 Which island to visit???
- 5 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 6 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 7 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 8 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 9 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 10 Honeymoon Help!
- 11 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 12 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 13 Grand Cayman
- 14 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 15 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 16 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 17 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 18 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 19 quiet and relaxing
- 20 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 21 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 22 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 23 All Inclusive for small children?
- 24 Private tours in Jamaica
- 25 Harbor Condos from VRBO