We've never done an ai vaca but are looking into it as it may be more affordable-in fact we've never been to the carribean. It will be in early june departing from newark. We usually enjoy bopping around the local restaurants and area when we go away so an all inclusive will be different. We are both foodies so crappy buffets would ruin the trip immensely, we are looking for good food. I would imagine relaxing on a nice beach with clear water, a good bar or three, and also an amazing pool would be wanted. Not too into big time water sports but jet ski's and kayaks would be fun. Maybe somewhere with a little hiking and scenic views along the way would be nice too. As far as pricing goes we'd like to keep it around $1500 or less. I've read some people go for more middle of the road (cheaper I assume) so that way if the food stinks they didnt waste ai money on it and can still venture out to local retaurants. We've decided that mexico doesn't really interest us. Are there any places like this, and thanks for any help and advice in advance.
need advice on ai properties
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 celebrating 40
- 2 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 3 Where to go in February/March
- 4 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 5 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 6 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 7 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 8 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 9 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 10 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 11 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 12 Which island?
- 13 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 14 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 17 St. Croix and sea grass
- 18 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 19 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 20 Bahamas Resort
- 21 Which country?
- 22 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 23 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 24 Antigua or St Martin
- 25 South Beach Hotel Barbados