I am going to Cuba through Jamaica in December. Please let me know a good travel specialist who can arrange the Cuban portion of my trip.
Is it more difficult now compared to recent years?
Any advice would be welcome...
Need advice from recent US travelers to Cuba?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Traveling Solo
- 2 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 3 A Volcanic Paradise
- 4 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 5 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 6 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 7 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 8 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 9 St. Kitts, the details
- 10 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 11 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 12 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 13 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 14 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 15 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 16 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 17 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 18 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 19 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 20 8 TUFF MILES
- 21 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 22 1 week in San Juan
- 23 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 24 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro
- 25 Bermuda Weekend Feb 2014