My husband, I, and our 19 and 23 year olds are looking to take a family trip just after New Years to Cuba. From what I have read on Fodor's, it appears that we need to be on some kind of organized tour. I am somewhat confused by the logistics pertaining to American citizens traveling to Cuba. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could recommend a great tour company (preferably on the upscale end) and any insight regarding the situation for American citizens.
Need advice for family trip to Cuba in January
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 2 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 3 Traveling Solo
- 4 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 7 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 8 St. Kitts, the details
- 9 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 10 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 11 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 12 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 13 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 14 A Volcanic Paradise
- 15 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 16 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 17 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 18 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 19 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 20 8 TUFF MILES
- 21 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 22 1 week in San Juan
- 23 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 24 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro
- 25 Bermuda Weekend Feb 2014