My husband, I, and our 19 and 23 year olds are looking to take a family trip just after New Years to Cuba. From what I have read on Fodor's, it appears that we need to be on some kind of organized tour. I am somewhat confused by the logistics pertaining to American citizens traveling to Cuba. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could recommend a great tour company (preferably on the upscale end) and any insight regarding the situation for American citizens.
Need advice for family trip to Cuba in January
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family with infants/toddlers
- 2 Ferry to Rum Point
- 3 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 4 Islands with great nightlife
- 5 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 6 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 7 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 8 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 9 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 10 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 11 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 12 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 13 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 14 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 15 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 16 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 17 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 18 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 19 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 20 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 21 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 22 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 23 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 24 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 25 Beaches Turks question