My husband, I, and our 19 and 23 year olds are looking to take a family trip just after New Years to Cuba. From what I have read on Fodor's, it appears that we need to be on some kind of organized tour. I am somewhat confused by the logistics pertaining to American citizens traveling to Cuba. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could recommend a great tour company (preferably on the upscale end) and any insight regarding the situation for American citizens.
Need advice for family trip to Cuba in January
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 2 not tell a litigation a which basically ch
- 3 Jamaica all inclusive
- 4 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 5 Why Barbados?
- 6 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 7 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 8 Cuba Opening Up
- 9 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 10 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 11 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 12 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 13 Just back from The Somerset
- 14 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 15 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 16 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 17 Sandals Resorts
- 18 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 19 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 20 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 21 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 22 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 23 Cuba in 10 days
- 24 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 25 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic